One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

[REDACTED]

why do you torment me so

1 Like

saying good night in thread. if i show up in the next 4 hours hammer me itll be funny

2 Likes

Unfortunately it is because I love you. SAD. Go to sleep

Anyway yeah Magnus youā€™re not beating this whole thing in terms of irresponsible. Hate to break it to you.

Thereā€™s a line between being irresponsible and immature, you know.

1 Like

Yeah and Iā€™m both

You havenā€™t faked a redcheck yet, have you?

1 Like

ā€¦ not on this site,

Magnus letā€™s trade votes

1 Like

1 Like
Jaiden
Icet
V/V

First world is most believable to me, that Jaiden didnā€™t vote Brad and left the opening for him to tie the vote, cut her losses and bussed him immediately D1; jailkept N1 and roleblocked, PR hunted Ice.
Second world is plausible if Icet decided to buss Brad immediately, although I pointed out a few contradictions with that behaviour earlier.
If theyā€™re somehow both villagers (unlikely)ā€¦ Iā€™m good, and Iā€™m getting good vibes from everyone else, butā€¦ May was suspected for ā€œlowā€ activity before, but she has more posts than Eliza now. Furtive wouldā€™ve RVSā€™d his scumbuddy and then stayed on the wagon, confbiasing by townreading Eliza for suspecting Bradā€¦ so it wouldā€™ve been a planned buss, in a nine player jailkeeper game. Odd world for sure.

May early waffled, didnā€™t much care for the Brad vote, made this post D2, dropped her sandwich, killed Brad at the last moment. Not terribly unaligned.

Leafia doesnā€™t feel like w!Leafia.

1 Like

I trust you.

yo

1 Like

I was considering doing the same thing.

Yeah, he was that way towards me yesterday.

Okay. Iā€™ll do so if you show up again in the next 4 hours.

1 Like

Hey Eliza, quick question: if I or Leafia had publicly claimed Jailkeeper D2, would you have publicly counterclaimed us, jailed us or let it go?

1 Like

Iā€™m.curious about this too.

that is an excellent question that I did not consider at all

probably ccā€™d cuz then we just win

UNVOTE Jaiden