Owl House FM - Town wins!

Why can’t this be SvT

I actually want to vote Luka first because Leafia is more beneficial as town.

I know it sounds crazy and you might think “but but have you seen Leafia?”

Leafia also knows lots of peoples metas here.
Luka doesn’t.

L take voting me

Leafia has also likely played mafia longer.
I know how to work with them and they know how to find me as town better then Luka does.

I believe both Luka and Leafia are the same alignment.

1 Like

Don’t see how the later half is relevant. Knowing p metas is important but in an pr madness game you cant judge who’s more beneficial to the town at first glance

2 Likes

Doesn’t sound like it to me tbh.
Call it gut but that’s how I feel it to be.
Could it backfire and your mafia townreading a ML Bait Townie? Perhaps.
But my gut is telling me your the same alignment as Leafia so I’m going to say no.

If you just account vanilla mafia I think I’ve only been playing for 4 months. Count pr madness, which you shouldn’t tbf, 6 years

No offense kinda don’t want to humor this read this early

Yeah roles do have a factor of course.
But in the case your both town and not both mafia I’m giving my take on who I prefer to remove out of the 2 of you.

Sure whatever. I don’t have an argument against a “idk this player so ima vote this player”. If you truly want one of us flipped it’s valid reasoning

1 Like

I will stand by that susping somebody for bringing content progression is dumb af tho nmw

Ah so you’re about the same as me and Leafia then.
Think we might be 7 or 8 if you count the couple forum games I played back in 2015/16 and the one forum game where Leafia was named “ParaYumi” around the same ish time but I guess roughly the same year experience.

1 Like

Especially when it was leafeon post that got this out of the fairly nai meme phase

Is this sus on Leafia?

And defence against yourself?

:innocent: (I hate phone no gifs)

It’s. Defense towards leafeon what
I kinda hate meme phase cuz it gives no info. Leafeon got this out of meme phase, therefor giving us discussion. I literally don’t see how that’s a reason to sr them. The reads can feel fake sure but giving strong reads in the early game should not be towns purpose. It should be to spiral into a late game where town has a foundation to build upon.

2 Likes

I have news for you.

I only use Mobile.
Very very rarely do I use my Laptop for FM and I only recently got my laptop like what? Maybe had it for 2 years now?

I haven’t defended myself, only leafeon. I see no accusation to defend myself against.

please don’t call me that kthnxbye