Owl House FM - Town wins!

Idk felt like RVS to me

Also kinda figured this was coming since you clearly didn’t like my response towards Luka/Leafia situation.

IMO Min is probably town for this though unless they are wolves with Mill and being coached but that’s a tinfoil we shouldn’t go on about today.

Yikes vote

That’s a fair argument.
So you wolf read Leafia but you vote me.

Do you think I still look bad if Leafia flips Town?

If you think it was weird why did you not say why you think it was weird??? Why do you think it’s a TMI/poor push when it had legitimate and explained reasoning?

Yikes hedgy post
Give your own opinion on Leafia rather than flipflopping

What’s this for exactly?
Is it only the fact that I said I’d rather Luka over Leafia because I feel Leafia is more beneficial for me to have around?
Which I had a REASONABLE point I may add.

The fact you think keeping around someone you’re not familiar with over someone you are Is honestly laughable tbh but whatever.

Why don’t you think you can make posts like that? And stop hecking hedging or I’ll knife you

I’ll be honest the only thing I seen was their talk on Luka and then noticed Luka’s town read and then Jarek’s W/W made me go, yeah I can vibe behind this.

Because reads like that aren’t always accurate and sometimes don’t turn out too well.

But consider: why would wolf ever wolfread town for townie things? That’s like a very level 0 read

And like Leafia’s reads were, as I’ve said, very milquetoast and didn’t really contribute much to the game. Could’ve been made by wolf to look townie.

Go read the actual interaction and give me your honest opinion on it

Although I’m not sure if I’m going to continue holding onto that read because I haven’t seen much of Leafia and Luka’s response to me didn’t give off “townreading my wolf partner Leafia” kinda thing.

Sounds like a skill issue

Anyway hedgy hedgy hedgy - either commit to it or don’t make it

Oh this was Leafia’s first post?
Interesting.

Their entrance post and only post with context.
Not sure what to think of it right now.

But I’m not surprised Leafia is receiving votes, they are always wagon’ed every game lol.

This is a very bad reasoning
People should be voted on their degree of scumminess rather than “oh if they were town they would be more beneficial” because then you just let good wolves off the hook

So you think Leafia is maybe wolf but you still want them to find you as town?

Yikes post

BIG HEDGE INCOMING