Owl House FM - Town wins!

All I can say is how it is. I’m on mobile so genuinely didn’t see your post while I was making mine. Takes a bit to type out

jk

Ok ok let’s recap because I think you’re not getting through to me and I don’t think I’m getting through to you and I’m getting kinda frustrated

You think Leafeon’s first post is townie because it is a serious post during RVS

Cape then votes Leafeon based on that post because they believe Leafeon’s reads were bad and potentially performative

You then vote Cape because you think that Cape’s vote on Leafeon was bad because you think Leafeon’s post was townie

And you think that Cape’s vote most likely comes from wolf rather than town

Is this all correct?

If so, why do you think Cape’s vote comes from wolf rather than town?

I wish for something to eat. I’m starving right now

3 Likes

I mean im not calling them a wolf, the difference check here is that we clearly arent w/w

I think that word salad was unnecessary but probably a very kiiruma though so idk

/ I wish for Titan Blood votes become transparent today Day 1

2 Likes

I wish for what Kiiruma wished for but fire flavoured because fire is cooler

1 Like

A difference check in that you might not be t/t as well.

Oh that’s really smart

1 Like

Agreed.

I blame Kiiruma for that

If it were a tip for evils he would have just said that in wolf chat
The wolves were already going to vote together because they’re wolves
We actually kinda needed him to say that lol

1 Like

Oh you think I’m a lost wolf of something giving tips to evils? Yeah nah. I’m town who’s giving tips to town because unfortunately town doesn’t have the luxury of a private chat… actually now that I think about it, I should’ve wished for a masonhood

I like that wish

1 Like

i wish for a mason buddy

6 Likes

Me too. Hopefully it’ll be granted.

epic data failure

Can you quote specific votes/reads they made that felt fake?

Frost slight T for that wish.
Guava null.
Millium slight T for that wish.

Nothing solid but they were good wishes which are positive for town

3 Likes

I wouldn’t call Millium’s wish slight t. Null is more like it. A wolf would want that too.