Owl House FM - Town wins!

For what, voting Millium?

If I was in Elizaā€™s shoes I would have quit forum mafia all together because I would assume that yā€™all just didnā€™t like me

No. Iā€™m just saying that otā€™s possible that sheā€™s a wolf. Not that she is one.

Zorvo still town honestly
Hi everyone

Who said it wasnā€™t

Except it is, im not going to call someone a wolf when they have the same reads as me, that weird

If I was like that,I wouldā€™ve done so long ago with how often Iā€™ve been D1d as town. 4-5 times in a row at one point.

Except it isnā€™t because why canā€™t he be a wolf with the same fake reads as your real ones if youā€™re town?

Having the same reads as someone else isnā€™t AI.

A wishing session has started! To make a wish, make a post along this guideline

I wish for [YOUR WISH HERE]

Make sure your wish is in bold text.
This wishing session will close in 1 hour (2023-09-07T17:12:00Z)

Player ping

@Apocryphal
@min
@Zorvo
@IcetFeelsPain
@guavagudetama
@Jarek
@Frostwolf103
@ElizaThePsycho
@Kork
@Wazza
@Cape90
@Millium
@Leafia
@Luka
@TodaysStory
@Multiverse
@Kiiruma

1 Like

Uhhm yes it is, its a very common read to make, so extremely common that its baffling to me that you are legitimately claiming this

I wish for a vig shot

The exact mechanic that someone cannot get titans blood twice. So if we vote someone for it twice in a row instead it looks to the player who has not had titanā€™s blood with the most votes. Meaning itā€™s possible evils will get to coordinate their votes and hand it to a teammate by surprise.

I fully read the OP. And my explanation was perfect. So nice try there buddy, youā€™re not going to catch me out with weak reasoning like that

Millium, reads can easily be faked by wolves.

I wish for a 1 shot poison

Delayed kill, can be healed, gives us time to check the player targetedā€¦ I think its overall more towny than a vig shot since if Iā€™m wrong it gives us time to work out a solution

Lmao i forgot who im talking to, you are clearly in another galaxy

UNVOTE

I dont feel like doing this dance
Ill give leafia space

Lol ok

Here

Yeah. That is a more villagery wish I feel.

Lukaā€™s votes and reads feel somewhat fake. I donā€™t see the angles as coming from town but instead from a wolf who is pretending to have towny reasoning.

Iā€™m not sure exactly whether Iā€™d say they have TMI, but I feel like itā€™s harder for a wolf to pretend to not know anything and make up reasoning compared to town who actually know little / nothing.

Itā€™s nothing solid but early on itā€™s something.

I guess I can give Kiiruma the slimmest of townleans here.