Owl House FM - Town wins!

my original thought was wolf/wolf, but luka’s latter posts make me feel a bit better, and i dont think they were talking to leafia as if they were wolves together

1 Like

i usually would scumread jarek for these things but ive noticed its just jarek behavior i think

i give jarek a slight townread. im not seeing anything that makes me feel like hes uncomfortable or worried about the few snides made against him :pray:

crickets

mm

bad read to make on leafia imo

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

1 Like

Vote Count

Leafia (3): Jarek, Cape90, Millium
Millium (2): IcetFeelsPain, Luka
Jarek (1): guavagudetama
IcetFeelsPain (1): ElizaThePsycho
Zorvo (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (9): Apocryphal, min, Frostwolf103, Kork, Wazza, Leafia, TodaysStory, Multiverse, Kiiruma

this post resonates something in me but i have no idea what lmao

i mean probably nothing, but i doubt bussing

1 Like

How is anything I am doing even scummy that’s the one thing I have to raise an eyebrow at

idk ngl

it feels like leafia does these things regardless

im still null on leafia btw

I am completely infallible I am perfect in every way I could never be scummy I COULD NEVER

I still stick by my guns the read by leafia is very forward and dare I say a bit forced

mm fair

im gonna wait n see how leafia responds to make a read tbh

i think this is a good response for someone who claims to townread leafia tbh

i find it villagery

except when u were a wolf, and i could kill you because u were protected by a parity cop who was also your partner, of which I also caught u on tone and meta

and you decide to shade me here, even though last game, I caught vulgard off his “2nd” post
I guess i dont really expect a different response since you arent going to admit to being a wolf

edwop
coudlnt kill you*

it’s not shade it’s curiousity

i think luka may be town

the way hes making snap reads based off of people sring leafia doesnt make sense as w/w with leafia. it matches the thought process hes laid out n thread too

i mean i just think you are self-centered
Im not as certain you are a wolf as i was in xwars, when i had way more posts to go off and a very very emotional wall that screamed different than how any of your town games were

and I did find u as town in our most recent game

i feel like this is a boldish statement

do you know luka? if not i dont see why you immediately make an argument like this