Owl House FM - Town wins!

i go to bed soon now

gngngn

How do I quote posts
There is a post I want to quote

Nvm I have learned the art of quoting

Why do you think that post felt performative?

VOTE: Jarek

The sweet release of death

Disagreed - Their reads so far have been very milquetoast and couldā€™ve easily been wolf making easy early reads for towncred

Note: I dislike your leafeon townlean as it feels very pockety for very little done (and didnā€™t even comment on the reads themselves)

Certified BadPostTM

Relax. It was Joke.

Many.

Or Leafia can be town here or they can both be town.
Iā€™m actually vibing with Eliza RN actually, it might be Ice.

I think your entrance or at least pop in looks good to me.

How come?
Is it not better to have some alive that knows you and can read you versus someone you donā€™t know that doesnā€™t know how to read you?

Cape gets it
Cape townlean

Whatā€™s your read on Leafia?

Idk felt like RVS to me

Also kinda figured this was coming since you clearly didnā€™t like my response towards Luka/Leafia situation.

IMO Min is probably town for this though unless they are wolves with Mill and being coached but thatā€™s a tinfoil we shouldnā€™t go on about today.

Yikes vote

Thatā€™s a fair argument.
So you wolf read Leafia but you vote me.

Do you think I still look bad if Leafia flips Town?

If you think it was weird why did you not say why you think it was weird??? Why do you think itā€™s a TMI/poor push when it had legitimate and explained reasoning?

Yikes hedgy post
Give your own opinion on Leafia rather than flipflopping

Whatā€™s this for exactly?
Is it only the fact that I said Iā€™d rather Luka over Leafia because I feel Leafia is more beneficial for me to have around?
Which I had a REASONABLE point I may add.

The fact you think keeping around someone youā€™re not familiar with over someone you are Is honestly laughable tbh but whatever.

Why donā€™t you think you can make posts like that? And stop hecking hedging or Iā€™ll knife you