Owl House FM - Town wins!

im gay

2 Likes

i was pondering which bus to take home but luckily one of them simply didnt show up. win

1 Like

How so?

Natural progressin / changing of reads generally feels townie to me. Statement didn’t feel forced. They also backpedaled on the poor read earlier which once again feels like townie progression.

Cause I agree with Cape

I generally wouldn’t townlean over that but sure.

But to elaborate I think vote was yikes because you think Cape’s behaviour is scummy because of your personal ideal (thinking that all serious read post in RVS is always a good thing (which I think is still a flawed mentality)) rather than actually finding his post as wolfy

I don’t think they’re all good things, if its a really shitty scum push for example it can be poor. But, despite this, you have to admit nmw that Leafeons read post progressed the game to a point where it is. I think that the method leafeon used to do it was townie benefitial. I openly said this earlier today; early game aggressiveness is based on playstyle, the method that its dodne is the AI part.

Keyword: Later on
I read posts and quote/comment on them as I go
I don’t read every post then comment on them all in one go

Sure
Reason its dumb you did already identify; it wasn’t hurting town nmw. I cant see how giving progression to the game at that point in time is weird ever.

They didn’t state it was gut until I pressured them on it

Yes they did iirc

What the hell does oomfie mean anyway

Oomfie

Has the most posts atm but I’ve felt quite mixed about the slot. I could easily see it flipping W

This is really weird lmao. I could easily see all but probably 3 people flipping wolf atm, but I would prefer reasoning behind it please.

Yeah, if one of Min/Multi contains a wolf it’s very likely to be Multi.

Do you have starting info that leads you to believe there’s a wolf here, or is this another one of your gut reads?

@Luka You are talking to Jarek about this one, right?

PSA

Whatever you did, Luka. You are bringing confusion to the thread and I have to figure out why you’re shoo’ing away the players that are making valid points against you and Leafia/Leafeon

The points are hardly valid. Nobodys made a valid point against me at the very least aside from it does feel like pocketing behavoir, which is fair I suppose. Leafeon the points made are “Read felt forced” and things along those lines which I disagree with.

It doesn’t look like that Luka voting Millium on this because he is defending Leafia, but is calling out that Millium knows Cape of something I don’t know. Then again its not like Millium is defending Cape, she says the reason on Cape’s vote on Leafia wasn’t great and voted Leafia still. Thats where Luka is saying?

Dont understand this statement

Strange, why wouldn’t you want to get resolved with Leafia or am I not reading this right? Surely I understand you want to townclear some people at this point and scumread some other players while you’re at it.

At this point there’s enough discussion to the point where continuing to tunnel on that is weird. It did its just of getting us out of the hyper early game, with read lists and reads being made suddenly nmw continuing frantic discussion of the post is weird.

You also scumlean Cape alongside with Millium, correct?

Very small one but yes. There’s likely at least one town in the pushers for leafeon, simply cuz if every single scum pushed on it that woul be very funny but very dumb.

Cant really decide what I think about this statemnet lmao. Think its noteworthy tho, so im qouting it

Luka is like the most polarized person ever

I always end D1 as a uni town read or uni scum read, there’s never an inbetween

i feel like people are reading her weirdly and being rewarded for it way too easily

Only one person is really being awarded by multiverse, I think for the srs on leafeon its mostly from people who are null read by the room.

That was no where implied in the post?
How did you arrive at that point?
How does this help you scumhunt in any way, shape, or form?

luka do you know how to quote

Oomfie

3 Likes

I already said this thread why I dont care about poor reads. Its one hour into the game, you aren’t expecting the reads to be strong. They’re just meant to serve as a catalyst to go later into the game, sparking discussion(which it did) and building a solid foundation(which I believe it did, given how much content we have rn).

And if you don’t think it’s a reason to townread Leafeon then why did you vote Cape when they said they disliked the post?

Cuz its not a reason to scum read leafeon either lmao

Yes

I just like this format better no offense

then why arent you using quotes

oh okay

ISSUE: cannot click on the posts to see them

Noted for the future, ill use the qoute system

NON ISSUE: you get a townlean for not fearing god

3 Likes

SO TRUE

1 Like

the godfearing strat is real and i will prove it

1 Like

Can you quote one or two of their posts that felt townie/didnt feel forced? Can you elaborate - which read did he backpedal on? I can’t quite recall

IMG_1278

me suddenly losing the ability to use my braincells so i just stare at my phone screen for like. 30 seconds

2 Likes

So True Oomfie Kon

1 Like

Sure it progressed the game
But the game would’ve been progressed anyway with or without that post. Mafia games always progress out of RVS.

And anyway you’re dodging the point - you voted Cape off of personal ideals rather than actually thinking his post was wolfy which imo is a wolfy action