Owl House FM - Town wins!

Can you quote the post because I specifically remember that they didn’t

Backpedaled on the Leafeon / Me being paired

Or Leafia can be town here or they can both be town

Kinda implys leafeon can be town and I can be scum. Generally speaking fluid changing of reads that aren’t forced feel more townie

At the very least this feel townie, once again changing reads a bit on you during the second one for exmaple.

pc abt to die going afk for a sec

But why vote Cape? Why do you think he’s wolf? Do you think only wolves can push Leafeon in that position for the weak read? That no town could ever see Leafeon’s reads as potentially performative and vote them on it?

Ok first off
Zorvo is still solidly in the Luka/Leafeon is aligned train

So he did not backpedal that that’s just a lie and the post you quote is a reach at best given like the 5 other posts he made still clearly aligning your 2 slots

Why do you think them changing reads on me is townie when they gave no justification for said change in reads and simply switched to reading my slot as wolfie?

Eventually, but somebody had to start it by posting something ai. At the very least it gave us a few more hours of gameplay stuff

And anyway you’re dodging the point - you voted Cape off of personal ideals rather than actually thinking his post was wolfy which imo is a wolfy action

Jumping on a NAI at actual worst post is 100% scummy?

But why vote Cape? Why do you think he’s wolf? Do you think only wolves can push Leafeon in that position for the weak read? That no town could ever see Leafeon’s reads as potentially performative and vote them on it?

No when did I say this? I think its much more likely for wolf to just jump on it, either seeing it as an easy way to get town read or just going after a LHF, but I dont think a town fundamentally cannot jump on it. Anybody claiming town cnanot fundamentally to X is normally just wrong. I also firmly stand by that reads are expected to be weak in the early game, anybody who can come off with a god gamer read is normally just wolf TMIing. If nobody takes the first step to give that read it wont lead to game progression.

So he did not backpedal that that’s just a lie and the post you quote is a reach at best given like the 5 other posts he made still clearly aligning your 2 slots

It was the first two posts I saw. I didnt cherry pick, I just saw two posts and put them out there. You asked for posts that helped my point, not posts that were fundmaentaly best

Why do you think them changing reads on me is townie when they gave no justification for said change in reads and simply switched to reading my slot as wolfie?

The said less scum eqiuty IE: Less scummy. Changing reads is normally a sign of town at the very least; wolfs have much less reason to do so.

Can you quote the post because I specifically remember that they didn’t

Good meowning
I slept for 12 hours
Probably would have slept for more but I have to go to school soon
Backreading like soon

I mean not really NAI
You acknowledge that Leafeon’s reads were bland and the only reason you townread the post was because it was an early serious post in RVS
Or do you disagree with Cape that the read itself was bad?

2 Likes

Why vote Cape then?
If town could’ve made that vote why do you think his vote specifically was wolfy?

I was referring to the

“Or Leafia can be town here or they can both be town”

section

Which was a reach to use as an argument that he backpedalled specifically when he has several other posts saying that you and Leafeon are aligned.

I was referring to their initial wolf read of me but sure
And also - very easy to fake changing reads

Playerlist full of chronic likers

That’s insane
Min does not need to be coached :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

Hadn’t even read Leafia’s posts but was calling her scum goodbye

VOTE: Zorvo

@Kiiruma

GAGGED THE WAY I DIDN’T EVEN MAKE THE LIST?

Literally don’t care

agreed

I had so much to say clearly

Story is town (tf do I call you btw)
Luka+Cape townlean
Multiverse I could see going either way but I’m tempted to say town just because they were pushing Zorvo who I believe is scum

Story

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

book

1 Like

I dont disagree with that, I think pushing on a bad read that point in the game is silly behavoir nmw
I also do think its nai at worst and town lean at best for reasons ive explained wdym