Owl House FM - Town wins!

The whole shading me in the process and making it look like a posion could be removed in a game where we dont even know if an actual poisoner exists, unless someone else wishes for a full heal

I wished for vig because all my wolf leans keep getting hard defended by town in all my previous games

3 Likes

Fair enough.

I feel like a cop check / watcher is the best wish statistically. But we donā€™t know the wish mechanic, so Iā€™m going for something a bit powered back which might be granted and while it has the downside of not being an absolute kill, it has a benefit of flexibility and further discussion.

True and true.

Iā€™m 100% not meaning to shade you and I think vig shots are generally quite towny. I just wanted balance of probability and power.

I mean if u had written thay post like a min before mine came out, i might think that, but i think u saw my post and chose to shade me rather than go into this extreme detail to pretend like you are townier than me

Okay thanks for giving that tip to the evils -_-

real subtle of you.

i wish for 19 dollar fortnite cardā€¦.

Hmmm, possible difference check between Kiiruma and Millium? Something to think about at least.

All I can say is how it is. Iā€™m on mobile so genuinely didnā€™t see your post while I was making mine. Takes a bit to type out

jk

Ok ok letā€™s recap because I think youā€™re not getting through to me and I donā€™t think Iā€™m getting through to you and Iā€™m getting kinda frustrated

You think Leafeonā€™s first post is townie because it is a serious post during RVS

Cape then votes Leafeon based on that post because they believe Leafeonā€™s reads were bad and potentially performative

You then vote Cape because you think that Capeā€™s vote on Leafeon was bad because you think Leafeonā€™s post was townie

And you think that Capeā€™s vote most likely comes from wolf rather than town

Is this all correct?

If so, why do you think Capeā€™s vote comes from wolf rather than town?

I wish for something to eat. Iā€™m starving right now

3 Likes

I mean im not calling them a wolf, the difference check here is that we clearly arent w/w

I think that word salad was unnecessary but probably a very kiiruma though so idk

/ I wish for Titan Blood votes become transparent today Day 1

2 Likes

I wish for what Kiiruma wished for but fire flavoured because fire is cooler

1 Like

A difference check in that you might not be t/t as well.

Oh thatā€™s really smart

1 Like

Agreed.

I blame Kiiruma for that