Owl House FM - Town wins!

No.

A Miller could show up as red while being green. Depends on how it’s worded. So it’s a safe excuse for Eliza. And same vice versa with a Godfather or Tailor.

A townlead/read for me mostly due to the wish.

Giving titan’s blood to someone to suggested a good mech for a wish which we’ve no idea come from which side and no idea how it exactly works sounds like a flawed plan

Claiming miller after asking for a public alignment peek is silly

Claiming before asking for a public alignment peek is also silly

It’s a lose-lose situation

You don’t really gain anything by doing it because it’s inherently sus

2 Likes

Not with the way she said her wish.

Nya

I think Kiiruma is getting way to hung up on this

What do you suggest then? I think using a mech reason which helps support a read is pretty solid, not flawed.

Agreed.

Eliza made a minorly towny wish, but it’s not enough to even come close to town leaning her

Wait, the mech guy is getting hung up on mech? Crazy.

And is trying to stop someone from getting what is likely an undeserved town read

We can agree to disagree on that then.

You simply must consider

Nya

this is why eliza may just be town lol

1 Like

And that Leafia and anyone else who town reads her off of that wish is genuinely silly

But spending this much time going “I will absolutely not town read her for that” is silly

1 Like

How I’m reading her wish is for us to basically get her rolecard in a way. That can’t be faked in any way.

Hey

Don’t use my posts to lead into an Eliza town read smh

3 Likes

Or a W who knows that wish would basically never happen. Perhaps the wish mechanic is wolf controlled but gives wolves a benefit if they grant town wishes.

idk

seeing eliza as towny is town ev

especially because the nature of her slot

but that is my honest min opinion

1 Like

LOL