Owl House FM - Town wins!

so what wish did you get

Masonry

boo

Reading the thread I am pretty confused by all the townleans I have been getting since I have hardly been here before I went to bed, I mean I must have been doing something back there, but man, I wish I was townread this easily most of the time :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright lets do some parkour

VOTE: Wazza

Is it this post?

Policy
VOTE: Multiverse
Ignoring an entire player is literally never beneficial to town

i mean eliza was liking every single one of my early posts so ig there is that

That is Eliza doing Eliza things

Iā€™m trying to understand them
Their vote on you felt like an overreaction from wolf so I tried to sus them out but their answers doesnā€™t really make sense to me
I donā€™t see any reason for how they see your vote as wolfy

Idk Iā€™m bad at explaining myself

Honestly I donā€™t believe this from Leafia.
I think this feels like one of those roles thatā€™s mafia but made to look like town.

E.G. Mafia Watcher (I have been before). A 1-shot conditional wish granter isnā€™t that helpful but it sounds super pro-town.

Okay? Ur votes all see highly exaggerated

1 Like

naw

i gotta find it

Heā€™s making rude remarks at me and Iā€™m getting very frustrated each time I read him insult me again and again

true, but I looked at some other early posts and itā€™s not like she was liking everything, just all of what i said

I love exaggerating almost everything I say is exaggerated in some way

Eliza always likes every post.

This is also what I was talking about Kiiruma. I think this wish thing shows that Iā€™m town.

possibly

but idk

being a mason will be pretty based

Meh counter point is that they arent wolfy enough for me to bother playing 4d chess trying to figure out what makes this a wolf claim

If I have to keep reading him say ā€œlmao read betterā€ rather than answer my points Iā€™d rather replace out