Owl House FM - Town wins!

We can be at each others throats it’ll be fun

Tbh Millium is too obviously agreeing with Luka for them to both be W. I think they’re unpaired

I’m gonna take Icet/TodaysStory as a difference check for

this. And Todays unfortunately didn’t get to explaining this.

Though TodaysStory’s wish might be town indicative just for how unhelpful it seems

especially if she’s mafia, it’s a lolwish if she is mafia tbh.

Look forward to seeing more here, but she has done not a lot beyond that

Nah im good, im not going to turn this into how i acted in the previous bastard game or cross wars

I already psuedo claimed and if people think that is wolfie, then we have severe differences in what we think is townie

Just looking for the easiest person to push and gearing up to do it prove me wrong, Leafia was easy until they weren’t maybe luka was too now it’s my turn

why is it scummy?

Anyways lunch is over, be back later
My list is at 3 of people shading me based off me calling out their posts which is fair for what its worth but also annoying

Leafia W lean
Luka W lean
You’re ok, probably town annoyed at being read wrong.

Millium is probably T who is wrong.

PTSD how?

I’ve been read wrong every single game at this point if people aren’t doing it then I’d be suprised. I’m not annoyed about it any more but I do think it’s funny

Also Apo is basically saying the same things I’m thinking often. But idk how to read Apo for it lol

ong?

It adds nothing and is basically a “Nah” /jk

In seriousness, it’s not scummy perse, I’m just incredibly contrarian in specific ways

I like this subtle TR tbh on Luka here

yeah

book is likely town

Per se?

Eh

Nya

Ptsd because litten made up a post restriction of nyan in their last wolf game i was in

I mean it works perfectly with my Luka/Leafia W world. Hiding a subtle read in there on a partner