Owl House FM - Town wins!

Townie statement imo
I like voting people for pressure
VOTE: IceTFeelsPain

Wait a minute

@Kork
I just noticed you in vc get in here :speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head:

Debating on kiiruma being townie or not, i think given their history in regards to claiming, i feel like town!kiiruma should be going ya claim leafia town, bjt instead immediately attacks it. Plus their posts feel extremely stiff

So id add kiiruma to the poe, again i also srill dont really like how they went out of their to portray poison as being townie, especially when the action to remove it almost never exists a long side it outside niche cirumstances

1 Like

Ptsd

General thoughts
Town Read:

• Leafeon
  • Min

Town Lean:

• Frostwolf
  • Apoc

Null:

• Not Mentioned

Scum Lean:

• Multiverse
  • Guav
  • Kii

Keep in mind this is just based off of the top of my head, if I ISO / Backread more it might be different.

I’m on mobile. I’ll do it later. I’d already explained my thoughts on you. I read your wall and wasn’t exactly impressed.

God jarek also feels wolfie again on back read…

Kiiruma scum lean and PoE to some people D1? Crazy, never happens. Absolutely unheard of.

Neat. I dont really mind, there wasnt very much really insightful content outside of 3-4 players.
Also, you did not explain aside from weird reads, but you didnt give any examples on the matter. Youre very silly

Especially when town. Nah, I’m always correctly read.

At least you never get night killed! :smiley:

If you look at it from the POV that I’m having fun and not caring at all I’m townie af any wolf game I’m SUPER SERIOUS!!!

:slight_smile:

Maybe claim something like you usually do and soend 2 days flooding the thread

Almost never! But I have been sometimes. Usually I’m just executed because of town’s skill issue to read me

1 Like

Nah u are very like not town at this point

Going afk, I gave my thoughts on things. Ill be back in a bit to give my thoughts on more things. Yay

If I questioned you in my walls please respond no matter how useless you feel it is, it fuels townie discussion at worst. Thx

I think I’m fine ty. My role will speak for itself as the game goes on. It’s not exactly easy to hide

I like luka’s list, still hesitant on multi but i think its also fine to have them as a scum for their reaction and posts towards zorvo

It’s okay I don’t think you’re town either

1 Like