Owl House FM - Town wins!

Thats possible but thats still generally town alligned imo. And if it isnt, I dont see any reason to claim the role this early on as wolf. You can just keep it for later if youre being pushed.

whats derpclear

When you say something stupid/silly that shows that you arenā€™t informed about the game

You claim it early so people canā€™t ask why you didnā€™t use it earlier

presumably if itā€™s a wolf role it has an additional ability on the side that they can also use

1 Like

Oh I see
Yeah dont look into what i said lol

Thats valid. Dont really have an argument against it.

Jarek and me are saying and thinking the same things. Jarek T

thing is

I could see where he was coming from, because technically, it is surface level towny to think that players who are driving the game forward are towny, it just reminded me of what I did in the beginning of the game as wolf. Leafia has done different things since then and idk if I want to kill the wish granter claim (tbf obviously we are different people who will play differently and stuff).

I got my masonry with no wish granted downside. Sorry Min (/s)

Alot of the things youre saying are dumb so TwT

Sorry your partner is dying but you can join them d2 x

Oh is luka new?

Iā€™m honestly just paranoid, I welcome the idea that I might be killing a townie but theyā€™re,as the clocktower people say, a claimed spent role that we can clean up if we have nothing better to do

1 Like

it was mentioned he didnā€™t know leafia that well

Yeah its sad that another town is dying and wolves are gonna day vig me d2 but ill deal with it

also i have no clue who luka is personally so

I have never played a game with them

Ive played a bit, mostly PR madness. PR madness ive been playing for around 6 years, mostly mech games like TOL, TOS, Wolvesville, Direwolf, ect. Relatively new to vanilla, started less than 3 months ago probably. I dont keep track of exact times

kiiruma is somewhat giving me the heeby jeebies just because I think they could be tunneling in bad faith.

Like when Kiiruma has interacted with me, it felt like they were talking at me to wolfread Leafia and Luka without solving me, unless Kiiruma is solving vicariously through that?

Nya