Owl House FM - Town wins!

<3

I SO gotta see Multi and MM play a game together.

Or at least unpaired with Leaf and Frost. If either one of them flip W, Guava is good as Guava would’ve known it was fake beforehand

lmao i still cant believe it took post game for me to remember u were Dark Magician

It’s ok to be wrong on several reads Millium, I forgive you

k i mean weird coming from u, if this is your town game, explained to me why u couldnt do this in the bastard game, but instead chose to claim being a different alignment of the majority and just basically rage post. What is different about this game, if its not your alignment?

im not particularly sure why people keep randomly jabbing at me
especially when in that game i spent forever trying to kill vulgard

dw Kiiruma is just a sarcastic little shit

Sorry just checking but you mean “Why did you claim your actual role and the fact you could win with town?”

That post of Kiiruma really amused me all things considered. Giggles

Neither have I but I might give it a watch sometime.

I’m fine with placing my vote here.

VOTE: Jarek

You’re confbiased as f on me aren’t you? Ironically, it’s making me think you’re more likely to be town since I’ve been known to get like that as a villager too.

We could collectively make your dream come true by voting for you if you want. j/k

You mean V. Not W.

I have never seen a dumber question than this one. If you can’t explain a read, chances are that it’s made up or wrong. Maybe even both.

I have never seen a post more confbiased than this one. If you really think I’m a wolf Kiiruma, then put yor vote where your mouth is and vote for me.

Kiiruma is literally inventing reasons to scumread me at this point.

Try modconfirmed to be. Not claims to be.

I don’t feel scummy in the slightest Kiiruma. I’m not against being executed though since my only other ability is almost useless.

My wish ability is literally modconfirmed.

It also doesn’t mean I should be executed because of it and I’m not even that scummy.

I couldn’t grant my own wish. I think I forgot to mention that part.

At this point, probably a better dea then misexeing someone else. But there’s also scummier people alive right now.

Super bad faith and Jarek going along with him is a giant red flag. Jarek should always be the D2 execution if I get misexed today. Because he’s never town for this.

It doesn’t prevent anything actually.

Nope but Jarek will be executed tomorrow if town is smart and you’ll feel like a Grade A dumbass when I flip town I’m guessing.

You’re literally not. You’re tunneled and confbiased on me super hard.

Maybe because I’m being unfairly suspected when I’m super obvious town right now?

Maybe the grass is your new mason partner. Giggles

Ah. I guess the rain is your new mason partner instead.

No. I don’t even know the details on exactly how it was granted.

It has literally been granted.

Frost is being sarcastic here. His wish couldn’t be granted in a way that wasn’t obvious in public.

Explain how you grant a wish like that without making it public knowledge and Min has even backed me up on my claim to grant Min’s wish.

Plus, I don’t gain anything from lying about who’s wish I granted and no one else is claiming responsibility for the wish thing.

No they’re not.

I tried but the hosts said I couldn’t due to them not being able to think of a way to do it without announcing it in public.

Where’s the contradiction? I don’t see any. Only Frost making a joke that his wish got granted when it didn’t.

Frost didn’t get a wish granted Kiiruma. Sheesh.

He didn’t lie to make me look worse. He made an obvious joke and you took it seriously.

I literally never changed my claim.

1 Like

ya i cant see myself voting leafia day 1 given how they’ve talked about their role, the caveat is I dont particularly think they have any super townie posts in their iso, and I think one of their first responses to Jarek was pretty wolfy

ya kiiruma claiming a role and people thinking they are lying? mindblowing, right? Their wasnt anything townie in your iso other than assuming you were town because only a town would claim something so batshit crazy

i mean for what its worth, if u are wolf, frost is probably not with u after that
which i think is the assumption that Kiiruma is making

Is that so…?

Unless you’re going to claim you’re a “1 shot conditional wish granter and ongoing vote checker” then yeah seems like a change in claim

@Leafia
confirm yes or no, did you grant min’s wish?

Vote Count

IcetFeelsPain (3): ElizaThePsycho, Cape90, Luka
Leafia (3): Apocryphal, Kiiruma, Jarek
Zorvo (2): min, Multiverse
Multiverse (1): Zorvo
Millium (1): IcetFeelsPain
Jarek (1): Leafia

Not Voting (6): Frostwolf103, Kork, Wazza, TodaysStory, Millium, guavagudetama

Kiiruma…day and night abilities aren’t the same thing. The wish thing is my day ability. The other ability is my night ability.

Yes I did.

that sounds like two seperate abilities?
i have a passive and an active?
so im not sure it means anything

All I have now is my night ability which I don’t think is that useful.

It is two seperate abilities.