Owl House FM - Town wins!

i mean that’s fair, especially being leafia, but i also feel like this is an extremely bad way to lie, because u’d have to claim u granted min’s wish, and then min would just say no, which, k? no real gain, or min play’s along? This is assuming both uninformed or leafia is informed

or they are both wolves together playing 4d chess for what reason?
i doubt that last one because Min’s way of reading the game as been extremely transparent

Sigh

1 Like

Here’s a hat of shame, Kiiruma

1 Like

Leafia still W. But Frost lied to make Leaf look worse so Frost T

frost literally said “woosh”, how did u need them to actually admit to it being a lie for u to notice

1 Like

i mean sure, but why is leafia W?

I’m tired. And still in A&E

I do think Multi can be town though especially if they are similar to Marshmallow Marshal like I consider them to be.

I’ve had many interactions with MM and their play is quite similar to Multi’s.

Listen, I didn’t get it either, apparently Frost was just memeing but it was a direct contradiction regarding the wish and I don’t want to encourage town lying about mech for no reason so of course I was gonna vote one of them (even though I ended up voting… the one that told the truth)

I’m really dumb. You need to spell things out for me.

However it’s been awhile since I played with Mutli.
Like a long time.

I still think their push on me could just be wolf finding a place to go and holding onto it.

Had a claim in thread, very quickly changed it after, the conditions Leafia claimed were to the wish seems fake since could still result in busted wishes. It feels convenient and wolf sided while trying to appear towny.

Leafia’s been highly reliant on her ability as part of her defence. And her posts have been sneaky on some players (E.G. Luka)

I mean TBF that’s also what Wolf!MM had done to the point MM won the game at F3 because I didn’t think a wolf would have tunnelled on me that much and like they did.

MM literally on my ass the entire game tbh.
Holding onto their sus.

gun to my head probably town
i think their vote on u is bad though but more like a petty bad rather than a wolfy bad?

1 Like

Possibly because that wish session could be just the making of modpost and it was subtle to notice at first.

Guava town-ish after this at least.

also gun to my head Eliza probably town

There were many times I was close to ML that game as well lol.
Even replaced out and then replaced back into that game lmao.

Just to lose F3.

nah Guava has been wolfy

1 Like