Owl House FM - Town wins!

Oh no. The town cop claimed town cop. And revealed the importance of mechanics that town couldn’t seem to grasp, that they were wrong about who the enemy is. I should have fake claimed that game. I didn’t

Sorry a modpost that claimed to have an effect of some kind like this wishgranter

You’re acting like that’s the only reason I suspect you. You have several other things that make you look scummy tooand notonly that but earlier you were saying it made you think I was a villager.

No I’m pretty sure I’ve been fairly consistent in saying I don’t trust you from the beginning

If that’s true then prove it to me and the town that I’m not making a mistake and you’re not just saying that to say it.

It can

But like

Bluh

I have a genuine reason to nya

It keeps me engaged with the thread

Destroyed by your own post Jarek.

honestly i dont want to talk about that game anymore, because above all else, town literally just listens to my god read on vulgard, and we actually kill a wolf that game, but u managed to eat up more than one entire day phase. sure its a skill issue on my part for not finding u, woops

its also a skill issue on my part for not realizing magnus for actually town, and pretty much allowed Litten to terrorize town

After I read the new magical girl gunslinger chapters and do some work Ill backread

And the consider nya is basically something I find funny to say

Because unlike other people, I can’t construct logical arguments very well

But I am a fairly accurate player

Compared to how many posts where I openly don’t trust you and don’t think you’re town? Can be doesn’t mean definitely are

Leafia’s nigh on obsession with towncred is scummy iirc

Leafia reads very similarly to the beginning of FAM

Gladly.

Extremely wolfy post. AtE heavy.

Voting me for how I always act as a villager and trying to frame it as w/w

Scummy beyond belief. Sounds really LAMIST too when he hadn’t done anything villagery yet.

Lying to try to scare people away from voting him.

I.think that’s enough to show my point.

But Also

I just cannot mesh with Leafia because she has a tendency to shut down things that I think would be fun/funny (most notable example was rejecting my funny marl wagon in FAM.) And also doesn’t like the nyas.

The last bit makes her a wolf

plz dont requote this post im trying to defend u here

It does mean you townread me there.

Why am I still in third highest poster purgatory

It literally doesn’t.