Owl House FM - Town wins!

It does

It was a joke

Iā€™m not someone who reads deeply into how people act throughout games soā€¦no, Iā€™m definitely not

All Iā€™ve done is make jokes about everything and gave my opinion on a few people. I guess in the world where my jokes are taken very seriously then maybe you can call me evil? Do people really think I claimed to be a nuclear bomb as a serious claim lol

No it doesnā€™t. Itā€™s NAI.

See what I mean

Iā€™m not buying that Jarek. Youā€™re very likely to be a wolf here.

Whereā€™s Achro the Leafia godreader when you need him smh

inb4 Leafia says Achro would townread her here

ok how

I wish he was here right now even if he doesnā€™t really get how to read me when Iā€™m a wolf. He hasnā€™t been wrong about me when Iā€™m town yet though.

Iā€™m not a wolf but even if I was being voted at SOD doesnā€™t make me piss my pants in fear enough to claim to be a role that kills you if you vote me and if that actually legitimately is a role I have why would I warn town about it why would it even be a thing

being punished for voting an evil out sounds really ew

Of course he would.

idk why Iā€™m even arguing against this, I really hope itā€™s clear to everyone that I was making light banter :pleading_face:

Because thatā€™s never a role that exists Jarek.

I literally explained my reasoning.

Yes so why are you taking me seriously when I made a very obvious joke

meh

See what I mean

Jokes illegal

Because I donā€™t think it was a joke and even if it was, I donā€™t think youā€™d b ed acting like this as a villager.

Jarek town