Owl House FM - Town wins!

Actually I lied.

Both Jarek and Min - Town

Leafia might also be town

well im not here to help people find me, i am here to find other town and bury wolves as I always do, or fail do so, like i did in sc2, because the entire playerbase tunneled me

Jarek is very likely not town. Min is villagery enough though.

That actually too.
Their push on Ice seemed more into their town play.

HIGH disagree tbh.
Why is Jarek wolfy?

Also

Mafia wish granter is a possibility yā€™know

1 Like

A n y w a y

I need to sleep

1 Like

Read my iso of him and how he has been treating my slot. After my reveal about the wish thing, he said I could be town but as soon as Kiiruma brought up that shade on me, he reversed that and resumed scumreading me. It felt very opportunistic.

Right but I donā€™t think we should get into the role.
There is no actual point.

Min got the wish and Leafia is the one that gave it to them. Simple.

Donā€™t figure out the role figure out the player.
Figure out Leafia.

1 Like

Man I look forward to going to sleep, waking up to see Iā€™ve become a wagon and that town have once again failed to read me and are instead letting Leafia and Zorvo, 2 people who typically have a very poor record with this, pushing on me.

i canā€™t fully call leafia town, i think a wolf wouldnt claim the way they did, but god their case on Jarek is awful, like really awful, maybe almost too awful to be a wolf, idk, im still not sure yet, im not helping people kill this, I still want to lean more town

ill see who weighs in, in the possibility of them being town as well, as the day goes on, and see how i feel after all that, and their continued posting, cause I know they will continue to post

Iā€™m literally townreading you right now. The exact olposite of pushing on you.

Whereā€™s my vote on you?
I donā€™t see it?

Outside of that, leafia probably wolfing

Is it under my bed? O.O

I know, Iā€™m just preparing for it.
:sob:

why?

Itā€™s perfectly logical. Not awful. Kiirumaā€™s case on me however, is awful.

Tbh I can see this being a discrediting reaction from Kiiruma if they are a wolf here.