Owl House FM - Town wins!

Yeah the invitational right?

Look man I’m not assuming you are a wolf to the point they did in that game.
But I think your actions can be wolf indicative, but you can also just be a Townie doing it.
I need to keep putting pressure on you to find you if your town, simple.

The main goal of Mafia that Litten helped me realize is you need to find the town and then it’s easier to locate the wolves.

Ice/Eliza/Leafia/Min/Jarek.
I want to call these 5 all town.

Where did this come from?

What’s your current stance on Eliza and Leafia?

im not as petty Multiverse, so ill let u have ur fun attacking me with these semantical twistings of my posts
Jarek was my original wolf read, then i thought their posts were fine, and then i meta dive’d them and realized that again, this is just their wolf meta

Ive stated time and time again that I dont think Guava’s posting is townie, I probably called them a wolf at one point, but im not sure why im being attack for now being able to vote more than one person, or choosing to vote another person i hate over another

I don’t remember synths looking anything like wolves :moyai:

Because the time you saw me as town I was unfriendly to people?

That’s a weird way to spell Kiiruma. :thinking:

(Joking)

Also side note, do you agree Multi is very similar in Playstyle to that of Marshmallow Marshal?

What’s the difference between their town and wolf games exactly?

The reason I picked at you there is because to me it felt like you might have thought Ice had some mechanical check and you immediately jumped on Jarek.

As far as I know my wolf meta is taking the game too seriously and assuming anyone whose onto me is actually onto me at least from what I’ve observed and been told, my wolf meta has never been taking the game not at all seriously and joking around with people

I also don’t roll wolf that often so /shrug but I don’t expect people to have massive personality shifts anyway when they get different roles. Personally I’ve never understood that.

1 Like

if u had taken the time to ask me how my read could progress like that, or thinking to urself, “does a wolf go from town to wolf on someone because of a post like that”, when u know the answer is no, then i wouldnt need to be wasting posts trying to convince u, who I constantly attempt to work with for god knows what reason, that I am town

I do not like when Eliza tries to forces votes, its pings me, because 1. I expect a more carefree attitude from them, 2. they are more lost as town

seeing them tell me leafia is a wolf for not even a good reason, and jumping on a band wagon pings me, especially when i already think leafia can be town

Trying to call me incapable to work with? Smh.

That has always been how I act as town, and I mostly do it on purpose because I don’t have a team to support that would care that I’m doing it. I mean yeah town is a team, but town also consists of people that never post and who put the bare minimum effort in so I’m allowing myself to have my own fun. As a wolf I actually have teammates who have to be okay with that because they’re in a chat with me 24/7 at least most of the time, never been in a game where they weren’t.

1 Like

As Eliza said it was a very easy thing.
It’s also something I normally see Eliza do.
Their Ice push was also in their town meta.

I think if your town, you should either IMO update your meta on others or just don’t make any meta reads. :man_shrugging:

i mean i spent the time talking about it in xwars and nobody cared then, im not going to bother now, in a simplistic note, there tone/solving/posting is noticeably different

Now you’ve got me in my classic stance of defending how I act when I don’t need to justify anything if you’re gonna kill me bring it :sunglasses:

no u should get better at reading me, if ur going to talk about what i should be doing

There is more to this than simply being evil, I am not 1 dimensional and do not change personalities because I am a wolf role

u should also stop wasting ur time defending eliza, since at some point outside the 1% they will get mislynched anyways

You going to regret saying that if Eliza and Jarek are both town?
Because you should and for future reference probably do more evaluation.

I also don’t think meta does much in an FM game TBCH.
Because like Magnus literally had a fire wolf game that they technically should have won but me and Merpy clutched F3 and found each other.

go look at xwars, Jarek is a wolf, i didnt even need xwars, because i literally found them as a wolf by reading another wolf game, and comparing to a town game, they are hella 1 dimensional