Owl House FM - Town wins!

I said I don’t see the meta read and that I don’t really like meta reads too much.
I still don’t see any prime examples, where’s that UFO game?

Show me where I called you wrong

link me the game then, this isnt MU where i can just search a player database

I mean I would disagree and if I’m right that makes you wrong but still like where did I directly say
“No your wrong”

I am not vulgard, I am sorry to say.

someone said hi to you so they were a wolf? and you happened to be right?

Post count means nothing to me either but look at it this way, if I’m a wolf this little argument we’re having is amazing for me because you’re making the entire thread focus on me and not my teammates, and not the rest of the town who they need to find and work together with. I’m town, unfortunately, and I consider this whole thing to be a huge waste of time. you’ve stated you’re not changing your mind and I don’t think I can change it if I wanted to. Clogging up the thread with this back and forth isn’t going to help me or anyone else find other villagers and root out wolves.

i mean u just called jarek town, ignoring semantics, its basically the same thing, which honestly im not even sure i care, i care more so, because idk how u got there

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/ufo-sighting-main-thread-game-over-aliens-win/3388/6884

Here’s the game.
Jarek won as wolf and endgamed with Frinckles.

THIS IS VILLAGER

It’s also very consistent with how I see the game in literally every game ever. It’s bullshit to you, it’s factual and more importantly NAI to me.

To be fair nobody is here. But I’m sure they’re going to love checking into the thread and having to sift through all of this.

ok what am i supposed to be finding in UFO? cause i still se the same thing, and what u are trying to tell me they arent polarized, but somehow convinced urself they are town, when they 900 posted and sweeped in the game u just linked me?

why? how?

What’s the wolf motivation?

no, it wasnt a happened to be right, I knew it was sus at the time because of my many games having played with them, but of course like any other game I got lost in the sauce, and there was no shot i was holding on to, “they said hi to me read”

On the surface it sounds like you scumread someone for saying hi to you and I’m not really sure what the take-away there is.

the take away is im good at finding wolves off their entrances, but again im also talking to the person that i think is a wolf based off their entrance, so you are just going to gaslight me anyways, you already told urself u cant convicne me otherwise, which first off all is completely wrong for anyone that knows me, and two, shading me isnt going to convince me. Telling me my posting is unhealthy for town or myself isnt going to convince me.

the thread is literally 3 people in a 17 player game for at least an hour now, this is honestly pretty stupid, im actually taking a break this time

“If you talk to me you’re gaslighting me and I won’t listen to you. But also if I’m wrong you totally can convince me. Also trying to imply I’m wrong is shading and wolfy.”

Have I got that right?

Also, no, our posting, as a trio, is unhealthy. We’re getting nowhere. I think It’s for the best I drop this here. You’re clearly not interested in listening to anything I have to say that doesn’t fit your current world-view.

Edited you’re to I’m I’m a goofball.

VOTE: Wazza

going back here for now lets light some fires under some slots

WHOOOOOOO