Owl House FM - Town wins!

Not really my concern it’ll get better or it’ll get so bad everyone will want me dead. If people have bothered to explain why anything I do is wolfy, I have forgotten so it’s best we just move on for now

Yeah there is nothing wrong with 180 and I made my reason very clear.

Don’t like my read too bad.
I don’t like all your reads either what are you going to do?

Every player makes their own reads, that’s how this game works.
The goal is to fine the genuine reads from the fake ones. :ok_hand:

Can I have your full read on Leafia please Jarek?

What do you think about Leafia’s post and vote on you?
To me it feels like Leafia’s tunnelled villager meta.

you think this is wolfy because you think I’m being concious of how I am acting (trying to “act” townie)

Same thing. I guess?

I mean this is a stretch I really don’t see it. You started scumreading me like 20 posts in my iso after.

See a great way to shove my finger in the wolves faces is to get two villagers to go from wolf reading each other to town reading each other.

Let’s hope I’m right on Leafia and Jarek both being town.
They also both were mafia in UFO so they both should know how each other plays evil.

I don’t remember shit lol

1 Like

That is such a pure response lol.

Probably not AI but still.

i mean i think ur are town still, u dont think i am for 180’d even though i outlined my reasons and im annoyed i have to bicker with u over something so silly

its a waste of my time

if i iso jarek, and tell you his whole iso is fluffing or self focused, with reads that come off as forced, and who has a meta that outs him as a wolf, you would tell me, well go read this game, and somehow managed to tell me why jarek is town, of which I am still waiting

tell me why Jarek is town here

1 Like

If you’re a wolf it isn’t a waste of my time. :upside_down_face:

But yeah if your town I can get how you can think that though, your own thought.
But understand that I don’t think that thought was genuine and felt it was a bad take.

i scum read vulgard over his first 3 ish posts, again whats ur point, i was right there
I scum read tessa, for saying hi to me in a different game in her first couple posts, I was right
the amount of posts means nothing to me, 20 posts in, 500 posts in, if i think a post is wolfy, im going to talk about it

not to mention wolves are weakest at game start, day ends, and day starts, so this whole fallacy of the game just started u cant have an actual read, is actually bs

Why can’t they be town here?

Where is this meta?
I don’t see it.

Show me.

Go to UFO, then light up a town game and then shove it in my face FFS.

Be like “ZORVO LOOK AT DIFFERENCES, LOOK!”
And then I see it and see that Jarek is more like UFO and go “OH OK” and I maybe vote Jarek and no longer think he’s town.
But if you don’t work with me, this isn’t going to go anywhere.

my job isnt to convince u im town, but of course i will attempt to, because i very much like to look at the people scumreading me, even though id rather spend time finding town or wolves

Same here.
But yet your annoyed with it.

ok pretend meta doesnt exist, and read this game, what lean do u come out with
also your post above about Jarek being pure, is BS, so im glad u called it NAI

It’s obviously OMGUS which is NAI. They’re just scrambling for a reason to scumread me and forcing the read through if they’re a wolf and if they’re town they’ve somehow convinced themselves I’m evil, probably because it’s OMGUS and they think I’m out to get them. Which I’m not. Believe me.

I didn’t like how they entered the thread and forced a townread off of Luka for reasons that just make no sense. I said as much earlier; nobody is stressed SOD1, and nobody is going to come into the thread acting stressed. Even if you were physically stressed you can type out whatever response you want.

I had to think about this and I’d say you’ve just made me re-evaluate and consider that if Leafia is this on my ass for a vote that I made on them. It feels largely performative but as someone who is part of this performance and who knows they are V, I know it can’t be. Well it can but if they’re a wolf they’re putting themselves in the spotlight for a funky reason.

My re-evaluation says they once again “can be town”. Mostly because a wolf kicking up this much of a fuss over a rogue vote seems out there to me, but it is how leafia acts sometimes.

Still vibed with Jarek’s W/W read on Luka and Leafia

i mean the difference is ur talking about me, and ive told u why i made that read, then u told me, “no ur wrong”, and thats basically all ive done to you for like 70 posts

@Leafia
I’m telling you Jarek is Town.

If we want to do amazing epic town clean sweep we need to work together.

@Jarek

Wolf reads?
Name em.

ya and so did i lol, but then luka got better, and leafia has mechanically played in a very townie way, posting wise, they are still pretty bad

also they dont like jarek so