Owl House FM - Town wins!

How about you all either start a new wagon and pull up that new one or join me on Apo. :ok_hand:

Millium aka Wisp has.

Why do you townread Kiiruma?

Right so if these are all town like I think, wolves want to keep these wagons so I think there is likely 2 wolves voting for these wagons and 2 still waiting.

Leafia (3): Apocryphal, Kiiruma, Wazza
IcetFeelsPain (3): Cape90, Luka, Multiverse
Jarek (3): Leafia, Millium, IcetFeelsPain

interesting calling someone w/w over that

Apo, Kiiruma, Wazza, Cape, Luka and Mill contain 2.

Iā€™m going to go with my gut on Multi being town here.

i mean, tbf, i was looking in the OP for anticlaim and there didnā€™t seem to be anticlaim listed in OP

@Leafia
@IcetFeelsPain
@Jarek

I think your all town, vote one of these people and Iā€™ll join you guys.

No one give Titan Blood to anyone in here.
Go with Min.
Min is safe.

I donā€™t which is why I voted you for my titans blood lol

Iā€™d rather not be given titanā€™s blood, I donā€™t believe itā€™s helpful rn.
As for my thoughts: I still believe mostly what I believed earlier, Iā€™ve got an eye on Leafia and Luka because I donā€™t trust the slots. I feel like Guava is town but if Guava flips W later, then Iā€™d probably trust both Leafia and Frost more, since I think theyā€™re unpaired?

I went for Frost already as I said.
But honestly Iā€™m glad you told me that 6 players probably contain 2 wolves when thatā€™s close to average.

VOTE: Unvote

Busy litearlly all of today dont expect me to do anythnig

No

if u cant tell im a lil busy today, but should be here after i shower for a lil bit and then ima go out driving ~9am PST but after im done i will be free to post more

So am I in POE then for lack of activity? I mean fair enough if so

didnt think that counted

Read my iso on Jarek and look at how heā€™s been treating my slot.

Yes it is.

I do that as town all the time. Literally all the time.

Your vote is on Jarok as of this post. Whoā€™s Jarok? Giggles I know Millium just misspelled Jarek.

All but Jarek and possibly Ice all town. Ice is null for me at the moment.

Yes and Jarek isnā€™t like this as a villager.

It literally isnā€™t and itā€™s literally how I enter the thread every game as a villager, which youā€™re fully aware of.

Yes you are out to mislynch me. Donā€™t pretend that youā€™re not. You also obviously have TMI that Iā€™m town here and youā€™ve not only completely ignored my reasons for scumreading you and tried to dismiss them as you joking around, but youā€™ve been opportunistic as f on my slot. You went from saying I could be town right back tosupposedly wolfreading me when you saw that Kiiruma was super tunneled and confbiased on me. That never comes from a villager. I refuse to believe it. I feel I have at least two wolves voting for me right now and youā€™re the only one Iā€™m 100% certain is a wolf. Kiiruma can be honorary wolf though because heā€™s making me very easy for the wolves to misexe me with this bs attitude towards my slot.

People can be stressed at the beginning of the game and it was a gutread. Not a townlock. People can have gutreads Jarek. For any reason.

No chance is he ever town here. Town doesnā€™t suspect people just because they make reads.

Iā€™ve found several wolves too.

Liking Multiverse and Guava right now though.

Like scum would anticlaim a free misexe. Laughs

I have. As well as my flavor. Wazza gets a slight scumlean due to me not liking her reasoning for voting for me. Sounds like sheā€™d rather exe someone she wonā€™t feel bad about exeing than exeing a wolf.

Also, we donā€™t even know if anticlaim exists this game Wazza. Unless youā€™re TMIing that it does?