Owl House FM - Town wins!

No

2 Likes

am

@Kiiruma give me your thoughts.

I was planning on voting you for the titan’s blood thing just for the sake of it but I haven’t so I want to know your thoughts because maybe I’ll change my mind

Yeah sorry I didn’t mean to make it look like an insult I was just annoyed that you not only failed to understand what I said once but twice or maybe more and I wasn’t too fond of it.

In my mind I was like
“Is this some low level discrediting wolf tactic?”

Because to me as I mentioned before it felt like you were just pushing for anything and saying stuff that was wrong when it didn’t need to be if you go back and read carefully of what I said.

Felt like you were purposely trying to throw out stuff that can look bad that wasn’t true and it made me irritated enough that I said “read better” or whatever.

@Multiverse

Yeah but they might as well claim their role if people suspect them.

I don’t mean to be douche but if you read that post carefully Ice isn’t claim a Mech ability he is claiming some social trick or whatever.

Like I feel this is also another cause of ML’s.
People aren’t reading carefully.

It can happen though and it usually happens when you skim. Try to read it all word for words.

Yeah I figured that out via interaction with IceT this recently

You.

I think the wagons could be better.
I don’t think a single wolf has had more then 1 vote on them yet.

I could give it to you as well.

Plenty of people are planning to give it to me because of the wish, I had no idea that Leafia claimed that she can grant wishes but not have some restrictions like revealing public info that would include titan blood votes being revealed.

Not sure I like Apo’s jump on the Leafia wagon either.

Like “hmm let’s vote one of these town wagons so it’s harder for a wolf to get wagon’ed today”.

I just watched a whole conversation of nyas and the term skill issue for like 100 posts

I really didn’t miss a lot did I? :stuck_out_tongue:

You missed quite a lot yes

Your the only person I trust that isn’t highly suspected.

Min/Jarek/Ice/Eliza/Leafia is my Towncore

Yeah. Like I know titans blood voting is a thing

Still catching up.

Wagons haven’t gone too much of anywhere

However Multiverse is starting to feel Townie to me.

It was my ping of Min and Multi that you felt was like your one town game you had.