Owl House FM - Town wins!

Jarek and Ice both genuine town.

Zorvo,you stop being stubborn and look at how Jarek has been treating my slot.

At least one is wolf if not both.

With suspicion and distrust, which I havenā€™t backed down on. I donā€™t know why youā€™re scared of me of all players to be honest.

You didnā€™t call it a gutread.

No Iā€™m really not and unless next game happens immediately after Itā€™s likely Iā€™ll forget this happened too. I have a life outside of FM and I donā€™t dedicate literally everything that happens in it to long term memory.

If the sarcasm of the text I wrote flew over your head then surely the context of when I wrote what I wrote should help you understand that I was in no danger and was messing around.

No Iā€™ve not liked you this entire time the only reason you got townread was because of mechanics, which after a brief period of an hour of thinking about it I realised how stupid it is to clear someone off of pressing 1 button unless I am explicitly told by the hosts you are good.

Iā€™m imagining itā€™s 1 and not 2 :slight_smile:

towny lmao

why do you wolfread this over something like

this?

I was more wolfreading this millium comment myself tbh

I only gave him a slight townlean and youā€™re acting like I locktowned him. Look at all my varioys town games and see how I was at the start of them. I always do that at the start of games. You literally have 0 reason to wolfread me.

Youā€™re shooting yourself in the foot here because how can you say it isnā€™t when you have no memory of my meta?

Which Iā€™ve never seen you do early on as town.

It isnā€™t stupid to townread me off of my ability and how I used it.

VOTE: Millium

Okay so i think Icet has popped in around here towny tbh

Whatā€™s stupid is wolfreading me for getting the discussion going my making reads. Which is what those that are voting me are doing.

@Kiiruma

You started this bs. Go back and iso me and take off those tunnelvision glasses telling you that Iā€™m a wolf and see what you think.

for this?

i have seen this read twice this week already when prior i havent seen it before which i find funny

Kiiruma is literally pulling the same bs that Arctic did that one game I was town and Arctic was certain I was a wolf because I was acting villagery and protown.

correct, i know this because i have seen the tell before when the tell is kinda WIFOM and statistically very very possible anyways so it isnā€™t even a reliable thing

Calling it now too. Zorvo and Jarek are never the same alignment here.

the vote that was on nobody?

wait they moved it on Jarek with leafia

which idk what that contradicts there either

Iirc a few others mentioned that zorvo is town based on meta (but didnt cite a specific meta) (i think this was maybe before your post)
I could just be misremembering though

my vote was on jarek