Owl House FM - Town wins!

Time for me to get something to eat. :sleepingleafeon:

Well, I wasn’t

I misread stuff sometimes because I tend to skim thread/am bad at explaining myself

Can you elaborate on this?

Can you explain the difference between Leafia’s town and scummeta?

Can you elaborate on the townread on me, frost, and Luka?

is it just me, or was the convo with millium/jarek/zorvo not really going anywhere?

I found Jarek to be pretty stagnant there with mostly just defense to show

Like I think Zorvo has been towny otherwise

Millium shutting down Jarek while also expressing the desire to solve Jarek seemed a bit odd to me. Millium felt attack-y in general, even to Zorvo, like with

that

I pointed out it wasn’t and wanted to go somewhere else with it because…

…This is true. Hard to have a meaningful conversation when 1 person is hard defending you and the other is shutting you out completely.

yeah, though thankfully im at that part where you talk about leafia’s vote on you, which is at least something. I usually do better when I sit back and ISO since I don’t remember too well at least your early posts and I did wanna double check the whole leafia accusation of you being wolfy via how your slot was treating them

I’d leave me read on Leafia as “if I had a vig shot they’d eat the bullet otherwise I’m not willing to waste a day vote on them right now”

VOTE: Wazza

Policy vote until things are improving. Five votes on the wagon is okay for now with L-3 in sight.

Wazza (5): Jarek, Millium, Zorvo, Leafia, Frostwolf103

Does it not bother people that 3 people that have been at odds with eachother are all voting the same person

2 Likes

if this is true leafia

I take it you read this as 100% fake?

in terms of min, what posts do you agree with by then

I have made a lot more posts since my initial leafia sus, what do you make of me now that I am not on her? Esp since u townlean her?

What about Zorvo’s posting has stuck out as wolfy to you? IDK they felt fairly solvy and trying to drive the game forward to me, but i could maybe see a powerwolf argument there if you have one :stuck_out_tongue:

What makes Icet still really wolfy to you? I was mostly voting them out of them not really doing a lot, it was like a random vote tbh on my end

i agree with not caring for that icet vote, but i liked the stuff i pointed out there, even if kinda minor in retrospect

I literally just said my main reason is that I scumread you but also that I see no net negative in a mistake, feels like you’re twisting my words here.

It’s Rolemadness, the chances of there being no sort of anticlaim mechanic are extremely low not to mention the game is apparently bastard, this really isn’t a difficult assumption to make

Did everyone read my post and take one part of it in wtf

alright I’ve gone from one vote for pressure to L-4 in a matter of an hour of me leaving the thread lol

1 Like

interesting

im a little out of it today but ill try to come in and help after i go dribk a drink

hmm

you did say both those wagons weren’t that bad over here, but just because you don’t think Icet is that wolfy to you, then all of the sudden both wagons suck?

deciding what?