Owl House FM - Town wins!

why the hell do you trust me

i wouldnt trust me

help me get there on ice

ive kinda been twiddling w my thumbs on that slot

im trying a new way of townreading people and poeing people this game

dont worry about it

presumably youre town then
you dont seem the kind to be all fancy and claim that as scum (although that would probably be bad as scum because you now have to replicate a scumreading style you havent used)

1 Like

that would be top meme

i actually think im at zorvo town now

his analysis of the wagons and his own poe makes sense. i can actually see him getting there. and i think hes actually trying hard to convince other people of his opinions too

Good for you! :clap:

We are both town, trust me.

If we donā€™t work together now and take down a wolf, itā€™ll be difficult to do so later, letā€™s not allow wolves to sweep this game yeah?

Your recent posts look more town indicative?
Your behaviour doesnā€™t look like a wolf?

Also your concern on people reading your slot is more of a good look.

Yeah JAREK even said as such it was not going anywhere or whatever, just ISO Jarek.

I feel like Story is wolf

ā€¦
can you be more specific

Jarek has the attitude of a villager.
I liked their W/W post, their concern on Leafiaā€™s post made sense but what made them more confident town was how they responded and handled the situation with me and Mill talking about them, I recommend taking a look at that interaction.

I have liked Ice, their read on me is good and there was something else I liked about Ice.

Leafia I think is in their tunnelled villager meta and really doesnā€™t feel like their wolf here.

As such, there is at least 2 voters among the 3 wagons thatā€™s wolves.

1 Like

I want one of those voters executed today.

Apo/Mill/Wazza/Kiiruma/Cape/Luka

PoE
Contains at least 2.

@min
Who would you like to execute?

1 Like

I think out of the non voters, it could be Story or Guava thatā€™s a wolf but they arenā€™t my focus today.

Can you quote Iceā€™s readpost on you and explain why itā€™s good i dont recall it
and whatā€™s the ā€œsomething elseā€ you like about Ice?

If I remembered what it was I wouldnā€™t have said ā€œsomething elseā€
And their read was the ping on you and Min that reminded them of how they handled their situation in their town game where they were in a position they had to show and prove they were town and I found them but no one else did.

Iā€™m literally votingā€¦?

ok

unordered (ftr, i really think i am most likely misclearing someone aaaaaaaa i reeval soon)

min
luka
zorvo
multi
story
mill
jarek
eliza

(townreads)

leafia
frost

(outer outer poe - i think these two should at least not die today)

icet
kiiruma

(outer poe - am completely fine keeping these two alive today, more so icet than kiiruma but regardless)

apo
wazza
guava
kork
cape

(poe - people i directly havent had any sort of opinion on today, havent been able to find them as town for any reason)

i dont think so

i soul read book town šŸ«”

Read everything I posted next time ok friend?
Please!

I said the wagon voters of the 3 town.
Youā€™re not on those wagons.

You are a non voter on those wagons but I understand perhaps you assumed I was referring to not voting at all but now you know.

Letā€™s go Apo.

VOTE: Apo

1 Like