Owl House FM - Town wins!

So I’m just skill issuing here

sorry I missed this earlier. I wasn’t trying to shade you, I was just going into detail why I wasn’t here. I understand I can sometimes sound rude or abrasive in my tone but please understand thats not my intent, I just get overly formal sometimes ^^`

Sort of
I don’t really know if I was different from the invitational
I don’t think I am because I’m town in both but I don’t exactly have a consistent town meta

This game is wild on my ability to read because so many people are posting just so much, so I can’t really get a firm “Here are the major town players, I am locking them as town now.”

And also I missed being really active in like the first third/fourth of the game, so the constantly there thread grasp also isn’t there for me.

1 Like

Hmmm

Ici

1 Like

also call me story please :3 today is the possesion

1 Like

taking a shot everytime something along these lines has been said by you this game, gonna be drunk

@Millium if either I made a mistake (or you don’t wanna interact with me) either way I am wondering what happened with your Jarek read, earlier in the game you expressed that you want myself, Icet or Jarek killed, now after voting me it’s became myself, Icet and Leafia, even if two do those in the bottom part aren’t who you want to kill, what happened to Jarek?

1 Like

What vibes?

Nothing happened to jarok, again im not particularly sure why i cant vote around my poe?

I also have a sneaking suspicion that leafia might actually he a wolf butim too paranoid to vote them and also not going to vote their scum lean for thay reason because i dont think they are both wolves

If leafia is a wolf i also think luka and zorvo are highly unlikely to be with them

So now im voting jce

its hard when i get flashbanged by 500 posts😭

1 Like

hello minathan

I feel like zorvo is town

talk to me

ftr i kinda liked your last few posts for some reason

HIII

is there any particular reason for this

hes trying to make people play the game good

i just honestly dont think it woild be very useful for me rn ngl

but if noone else is trusted like

i feel like the whole nonchalantness around frost getting the blood is weird but i think it kinda looks good for him? honestly. its a wack read but its where my heads at ngl

Relatable

okay cool

i trust u rn therefore ill UNVOTE fur now