paint chain (28/28) chloe has won the election (revealed)

Good point, lemons suck to suck on anyway

we should make fairy cakes instead to see if they taste like glitter

3 Likes

7 Likes

no, but why are these all still fairly normal?

2 Likes

Describer 13: @WindwardAway

The implication here is that @Chloe is not cool. WindwardAway has been demodded, banned, and assassinated.

Iā€™m sad this happened so late in the paint chain because seeing a bunch of people draw Chloe would have been really funny. Wind completely neglected the lemon? The bald guy? Iā€™m still not sure.

Too bad lol didnā€™t get to describe the next painting as ā€œSwagful chloeā€ or something.

17 Likes

I was looking at all the features in Krita with intent of abusing them and found thereā€™s a way to put a perspective grid which I figured would be evil

I drew it with a mouse

6 Likes

WTF!

3 Likes

If every painter and describer was chloe and leafia then weā€™d have enough cute wholesome drawings to feed a family of 4, but we cannot have nice things

6 Likes

Painter 13: @Relm

Iā€¦

Iā€™m no longer sure if I am for the relm.

I no longer want to see my sister be cool on the kitchen counter. Go back to being a stupid nerd in your stupid nerd state, please

ā€¦Potential horrors aside, I really like the small details like the Not Quite Right cups (probably unintended but she would totally mess that up on accident and then roll with it) and Piper just kinda chilling there too.

Chloe leaving the sink on is probably out of character for her but Iā€™ll pretend it isnā€™t so I can bully her, that stupid idiot.

18 Likes

what
the fuck

13 Likes

what the fuck???

13 Likes

Intermission:

For no reason in particular, I am going to talk about the subject of the above picture, Chloe.

Chloe is my sister. As much as it pains me to admit it, I love her very much. She is not interested in being a political figure, I think.

Sheā€™s the reason this website exists and without her it probably wouldnā€™t.

uhhh ok im out of things to say here, everyone knows chloe right?

4 Likes

This feels like a Case of the Golden Idol crime scene.

I barely knew anything about chloe prior to making this

2 Likes

my jaw is literally still dropped

5 Likes

wanna see something even worse?

4 Likes

no not really!!!

5 Likes

too bad!

Describer 14: @Agentt

(blurred for being suggestive)

ā€¦

Iā€™m just gonna let this one sink in for a while. I think we all need the time to process this. ok itā€™s really funny but also mentally painful

Really, I donā€™t know what to say

i just

help

17 Likes

WTASGYDJGHAWDB

7 Likes

Where did Trump come in???

5 Likes

Chloe Trump

4 Likes