Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

Do you have the time to compare some of his games? Totally ok if not but I can’t rn

bbl

i read it on day 1 and thought he was more aggressive/spikey in his town games and in his scum games he focused more on looking analytical and had more “solvey” type posts. i thought it was closer to the former then but admittedly the latter sounds like a description of his play today

it’s entirely possible i was just blind spotting him because of AtE

in a world where he is scum it would make Someone and memeking ~more or less clear and I think Ash or eaves the most likely partners - i didn’t read it that closely but he had a post on Ash that was a big inconclusive nothingburger

Oh no, they’re gonna find out the team is Ash and Hazard :wowee:

Votecount as of post #2005

eaves (2): Leafia, Hazardwaste
Hazardwaste (2): bystander, eaves
Ash (1): Someone

Not Voting (4): catbae, Ash, Memekingpizza, Chloe

Possibly.

I think Eaves is in antispew. That’s how it feels to me anyway.

My vote is staying where it belongs. On Eaves.

I’m not sure if the man’s gunna be here before EoD,s and I don’t want things to stay super quiet, so I’m actually just going to share what I found about Hazard’s meta. He’ll know what I’m expecting now so oh well, but we need time to figure things out and I don’t want to drop a big post with my thoughts too close to EoD

I skimmed Knight-Errant (town), Vampire The Masquerade (town), Ritual Mafia V (town), DW Invitational (wolf), and Purgatory II (wolf, as hydra with lilith) and i’m finding it hard to confidently call him either alignment

He seems more confrontational and willing to call people out on shit in town games, whereas in wolf games he’s very agreeable, trying to stay on everyone’s good side, noncommittal, and posting primarily surface-level reads. He’s very hedgy as both alignments - so i guess where it’s AI is if it feels like playing safe because he doesn’t know how to get past his TMI, or if he’s genuinely unsure on people’s alignments

In towngames he isn’t afraid to say that scumreads on him are bullshit and get angry/argumentative, and in wolfgames it’s more of “i see how you could get there yeah :sweat_smile:

This game feels like a mix of his town and scumgames lol. D1/D2 is like his towngames, D3 is more like his scumgames. Which makes me lean more towards villager

I also keep coming back to this post and it just feels so villagery urgh:

and considering Leafia as a possible wolf today feels villagery, so it’s not like his play today is entirely wolfy:

I think maybe he is just a villager and I’m being goofy
I do happen to be a huge sucker for AtE too tho

.i would feel a lot more confident on his alignment if he was actually around

yeah me too
i hate timezones

@bystander defend me

I appreciate this post but I disagree with it

can u like
show me the hazard world

i know your read is that ash/hazard is w/w but i’d like thoughts on your feelings towards hazard’s individual posts

That’s too much effort can I just claim

@catbae what do u think

If we dont vote ash im voting eaves btw, hazard is also sus, but im not willing to shoot outside ash/eaves

1 Like

if you think it’s worth it then do it

I have class at exactly EoD

um u should simply not???

at some point we probably can’t fret a ton over anticlaim and it just is what it is

the value of info to us is more than what scum gets from it