Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

could it be eaves hazard

Thats what im thinking lol

Suppose itā€™s time to reevaluate the Hazard read.

I think Someoneā€™s screaming into the void about Ash and complaining about being ignored is villagery

If i assume a world where Someone is a villager for a sec, occamā€™s razor on VCA at EoD2 would point to Ash/Hazard/Eaves on his counterwagon

Eaves was appealing to Someone today to get him to vote Ashā€¦

Hm
Yeah it could make sense

VOTE: Hazard

Im gunna mull some things over and see how i feel about this vote when im back in a bit

good morning chat

ā€œGood morningā€?
Not ā€œGood meowningā€?
Execution.

1 Like

oh nyo

1 Like

VOTE: @Hazardwaste

it might be relevant for reasons if you get the gist of what oā€™m saying

Is it? Iā€™m reading it as him not wanting to back down due to the fear of being scumread for ā€˜flip floppingā€™ or whatever. I feel like the more towny thing Ash is doing here is sus Leafia lol

donā€™t claim yet obv - if youā€™re in danger at EoD feel free to do so

hazardā€™s recent posts do feel underwhelming but i donā€™t know if thatā€™s recency bias speaking. iā€™ll give him a reread but the way marluna posted about him felt pretty wack for a partner to be doing

Building off that, Eaves, Iā€™d avoid outright claiming your role if possible. Mafia canā€™t get 3rR0rs from guessing a dead town.

i probably should have not said anything and waited to see how he responded to chloe

tutuu moment, as Chloe would put it

I feel surprisingly comfortable on this wagon
I think we live in a world where Hazard/eaves has 1+ wolf likeā€¦ always. I can expand on this later but would like replies from Hazard first
Will not be available to Do Things for a couple more hours so would appreciate if my towncore solved the game for me in the meantime thanks love u guys <3

Wait, Leafia is voting me? I didnā€™t notice

Oh that reminded me to do this, thanks

UNVOTE

She tends to sheep where her towncore goes and i dont want her to put Hazard at L-1 or accidentally hammer him before reading up lol

I love my pocket Leafeon :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

i reread hazard and i still struggle to see him as scum, though it feels like he has fallen off a bit. get the concerns w/r/t being ā€˜safeā€™. itā€™s possible iā€™m putting too much stock in him getting mad at me day 1

i think the worst thing about his iso is probably that he was going back and forth with marluna quite a bit but his vote D2 landed on Someone

i had still been thinking Someone being scum is entirely possible but if heā€™s town thatā€™s a bad look certainly