Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

Bet… wait a minute

2 Likes

This reaction was probably overblown. When has catbae acted so over the top before? I’ve never seen it

Let’s all pile on catbae and bully him

VOTE: catbae

VOTE: catbae

something about this vote feels illegal but im a rebel

1 Like

tutuu can we be masons yet…

1 Like

pocket roll

1 Like

whos who

1 Like

im the dog

1 Like

arcy may have something to say about that

2 Likes

i’m glad that you’re back to playing mafia chloe i hope you play plenty of games during summer break :blush:

i love you! :heart:

1 Like

how many wolves are there

1 Like

my summer break is 2 weeks long and i will be spending it hosting FAM :joy_cat:

ily2!!!

im gunna try not to be adhd and stop spamming now

1 Like

Has to be 3, Zone_Q11 isn’t a fan of anything else in a 13 player setup and OP specifices no 3p

@Hazardwaste

and also @Leafia you should be able to answer this, if you remember. Has Hazard never seen you say this before?

for convenience this is the snippet in question:

1. It was a prod. They clarified later it was a vibe read and i liked it to confirm i understood

2. I probably have but i dont hold much information in my head at once especially at 8:30 am in the morning

1 Like

Here is the post.

Like i cant tell you when i liked it but leafia can probably confirm i didnt just like it

1 Like

Who knows?
Mafia could have the ability to “steal” shots from other players to gain shots themself, and you just wanted to see, if players claim X-shot after your claim.
(It’s a Zone rolemadness, literally anything can happen beside converting.)

It’s probably just a Zone thing for choosing the roles for his games. I betcha he has a whole list with about 1000 roles somewhere.

Ok i reread all the leafia stuff and yeah shes probably just town with how she went about everything

Ngl I completely misunderstood her role too lol. I uh… missed the whole “passive” part… and thought it was an active acility to vanillize people who have no shots left
So uh im glad i read backze or i probably would have been confused for a while

1 Like

Also my read that marluna was villagery for remaining in the thread has sorta died off a bit now that ive noticed its literally all mech talk

i missed that fully too.

1 Like