Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

It’s a weird claim, but I’m willing to believe it given how far out it is.

in the end it was only hazard. it was always me

no paradox, only hazard

1 Like

i think if memeking came up with that claim as mafia then hats off to him

it feels like there’s some rubberbanding built into the setup where if meme dies there’s potential for paradoxes to be created which powers the mafia KP but also the potential for hazard to generate info from it

2 Likes

so i am a back up again?

The thing is I’m the reason why ranks exist. So I would have to be lying with the flavor.

i wouldnt say your the exact reason. but the fact you play with that makes it seem better for sure

it actually doesn’t mention rank in the OP i don’t know how i didn’t notice that

I’m the first one to bring it up as well!

Since I knew everyone had them by acting confused about it. Since I knew it wasn’t normal to you guys so you would have talked about it.

1 Like

eh fuck it

i was internally debating how much i should reveal but given everyone else is out in the open there’s no point in being coy - if i even hint mafia will figure it out

my role is kind of like a jailkeeper but there are some extra conditions that aren’t that important here. I targeted tutuu N1, obviously the kill still went through, at the time i assumed it could have been a roleblock which is why is was skeptical of user Someone’s claim - I thought I was the one who had been blocked by mafia so the claim didn’t seem likely to me.

Obv with the Marluna flip I think mafia just redirected my action off of tutuu onto either ash4fun or user Someone

N2 I jailed Chloe - I didn’t realize at the time she’d get a message but I’m pretty sure she confirmed it in-thread when I was hinting my role yesterday.

N3 I holstered. I thought there was a decent chance I’d get shot and didn’t want to interfere with any town actions

Would I get a message if I was jailkeeped

my action roleblocks the player i targeted

Wait

so if you jailed me that would be why I didnt get the redirect message

oh fuck me LMAO

omg :sob:

Fun.

it all makes sense now

wait how tf would chloe know you roleblocked her tho