Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

so whos the 3rd

Votecount as of post #3061

Ash (1): bystander

Not Voting (6): Someone, Leafia, catbae, Ash, Memekingpizza, Hazardwaste

1 Like

For the record, I really do not like how Someone decided to hard-push me as soon as I mentioned that I was getting offline.

Catbae is town. 100%.

So we know 100% that thereā€™s a wolf between Bystander and Ash.

do u still townread me or are u gonna cross

yeah but whos the 3rd

@Hazardwaste whos mafia

Given that youā€™ve locked a vote on me in MYLO, Iā€™m very tempted to cross.
I had some version of my earlier longpost where I outright noted that youā€™ve been downgraded to scumlean (Zone had heavily implied that both Chloe and Cat were going to die tonight, and Chloe had suspicions against you), and I think that my downgrade can still be seen in me putting you into the POE for today.

then cross

whya are u afradi

The flip will say a lot

No.
Votes are locked.
Weā€™re not doing this willy-nilly.

im fucking voting you already??

what the heck

We flip this wrong, we lose.
Iā€™m not counting on information from the flip as a factor.

Youā€™re either mafia or trigger-happy, and I want to be dead sure that itā€™s not the latter case. We donā€™t have any margin for error on this.

Not sure yet.

He literally has to crossvote you and if heā€™s a villager, he knows that youā€™re a wolf now.

If Bystander is a villager youā€™re a wolf and vice versa. Otherwise, the game would already be over.

How so?
Thereā€™re seven people, and given that itā€™s MYLO, we know that there are two mafia.
If Bystander is town - which I doubt, but Iā€™m waiting for Zone to confirm something before I start figuring things out - then them and two mafia piling on me is three votes, which can be overriden by all four other people voting someone else.
Does that make sense?

If a villager votes another villager in lylo,then the game instantly ends and the wolves win.