Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

1 Like

i dont understand. is there mech stuff?

They had no reason to protect me if they were scum. Chloe and the rest of town were more than ready to toss me overboard D2, but they defended me and campaigned for Marluna’s death.

100% would have thrown you.

1 Like

How come?

No. There doesn’t always need to be mech stuff though.

Well, Meme was trying to make me move last, so if their role allowed them to set my rank up to, say, 9999, they’d have done so.

One gazillion!

1 Like

Good point.

Why in the world does a paradox detector sound like a mafia role.
And following that i didnt use my second shot cause i am coward who doesnt wanna waste my shots.
I wont even explain the point of if leafia is telling the truth i would just be vanillaised anyway.

On the topic of who i think is mafia my poe is just Someone/Ash/Bystander

I was compteplating worlds with Leafia or Catbae evil and i would think Leafia would push hard on someone yesterday after a mafia kill rather then be as relaxed and mellow as they were. Specifically saying a line “We are doing good”
Catbae i cant really fit with anyone neatly but i could be very wrong in clearing them at this time.

And like memeking is just never evil. A wolf would have to be mad/Be the most creative person ever to have made that role off the top of their head.

Which leaves

Someone/Ash
Bystander/Ash
Someone/Bystander

As the three most likely mafia teams

Someone and ash doesnt work due to someone pushing ash… and ash pushing someone. However neither of them have actually gone through with their push yet so i am tempted to say a possible theartre but idk

Bystander and ash does not work full stop. A mafia would never vote another mafia in Mylo. Especially first

Which leaves Bystander and Someone as the most possible world for me at this current time.

can we just all vote hazard instead ty cuz thats 2 towns

saying im cant be with ash is fake. we know its most likely a scum tram in the poes wincon is bussing. also he chooses someone and me instead of someone and ASH. bc hazard is partners with ash.

done

bussing is real. esp in a game where the poe has been very much the same (and we are assuming that the wolves are inside it and therefore boxed)

hazard arguments are not valid and are excuses to push a team that does not include his teammate ash.

This is either hard agenda or a deathtunnel, and I cannot for the life of me discern the difference.

You have seen how hard someone pushes ash. And you have seen how ash has pushed someone.

Yes as i said they can still be paired due to the neither of them actually following through with either of their pushes. But its less likely. I never said that team was impossible.

Also you saying someone is town like its a confirmed thing makes me really uneasy

Bussing is real… Outside of Mylo.
Like if i was a mafia memeber i am never gonna push my own team mate FIRST in a Mylo situation

this is also very fake performativr stuff bc pls. i write two sentences and all of a sudden its a deathtunnel? lol wat

Of those two, which would you propose we vote first?

thats unrealistic. it makes sense u arent bussing as wolf rn if u think that though.