Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

i dont have an issue of volumr as mafia

calling me defensive is strange tbh

itā€™s not about volume but about the content of what youā€™re putting into the thread. if you have thoughts let me see them!

ahhhhh time to catch up again, only 110 this time

Although I canā€™t confirm the reasons are the same (it was double-digits of hours ago, nyehh), this pretty well summarizes my attitude toward chloe atm. I like what Iā€™m reading of catbae so far, also not self-conscious enough to avoid 9 posts in a row is >rand town to me

This feels to me like performative nothing, also tr-ing my top sr is hrrrm

also might be tunnelling but this feels post-hoc. Not sure how I feel that my top srs are sring chloe

hmm chloe might just be town. Iā€™ll have to reread some of her interactions in that light

Also ash just popping in to say nothing about the game is :triangular_flag_on_post:.

okay I think tutuu is becoming one of my favorite players now

This is better, I still donā€™t understand the bystander tr though

:triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post:

A reasonable justification, I wanna see more later tho

ngl my poe for the scumteam is this plus like 3 ppl. I also want to know where bystanderā€™s trs are coming from

Appreciate this. Iā€™m not sure I agree atm (I have no personal meta on them), but if you still think so (and are town) in a few days I could probably be convinced.

Agree with most of this, except bystander and eaves both down two tiers. (I forgot if I said above, I agree memeking is lost townie) Oh also leafia, idk about that slot still

ngl I was just sobering up during the last catchup and donā€™t exactly remember. Itā€™s probably explained in my post? I think there was some stuff at the beginning, and then getting overly combative when pushed. Itā€™s possible I misread the context but calling it an rt later is eyhhh. Iā€™ll iso you later to reevaluate and/or put thoughts into words.

This feels way more anxious about srs on you than warranted

experience ig, and also reading? idk how many games youā€™ve played. But in any case, Iā€™ve found itā€™s easier to have (probably wrong) reads and adjust them D1 than waiting until later.

I like it a little more that youā€™re pushing people for tring you

idk how I feel that ashā€™s first substantive post is their own defense, esp with the apparent lurking

agree with this

1 Like

I am always watching.
:ghoststab:

1 Like

okay fr that actually jumpscared me

1 Like

how tf was the talking to tutuu abt her rrad on chloe me being combative bc i was getting pushed. i was not being pished u culd even say its the other way around

ok?

lmao

u guys are so much like home

i appreciate the reminder

VOTE: [vote]Name[/vote]UNVOTE

I will after today post a lot more, just am super busy + sick which is never fun

3 Likes

asking people D1 decide in a confident way what your alignment is is certainly combative. I donā€™t remember exactly, but I think it was in response to tutuu making some sort of read on you?

Anyways the defensiveness feels not-towny

Like it feels like the intended goal was to convince them to say ā€œthatā€™s fair, I donā€™t actually knowā€ and back down, which is justā€¦ not how we solve the game

how

i guys remind me of mafiagg

i luterally asked the same thing as whats ur read on me :skull:

ok im tellinv u its not

tutu was literally had not read me at that poiint pls

making up shu