Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

What turned you around on bystander?
You don’t have to answer this at this exact sec if you wanna wait for more or something

1 Like

Was about to post 3 sentences on how bystander annoys me but nvm

i liked her posts before, but now im getting the feeling like she’s completely on the defensive and isn’t trying to read into the people she’s arguing with. in my perception she’s more focused on deflecting the incoming attack. parrying without a riposte

1 Like

[insert The Pit and the Pendulum here]

1 Like

in my experience ash is an Immovable Object as either alignment so yeah he’s just a coinflip atm :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wolves pls leave tutuu alive i heard hes rly bad at the game and makes the thread a worse place to be

Bad kill imo. dont do it!

3 Likes

Too late. We poisoned him last night.
Come sundown, the Tutuu you’ve known will cease to exist.

3 Likes

Alrighty

VOTE: @bystander

1 Like

Leafia

^ should be town unless she decided to awaken her third eye this specific game as wolf

Chloe
catbae
ash4fun
eaves

^ all of the players in the above category i feel decent about. i am wary because i have very limited experience with all of them, and i’ve never seen them wolf. in my perception all of these players, if they randed mafia here, are capable of causing trouble. so i would advise everyone to be vigilant about them. keep an eye out. ash4fun especially turns out was playing a character, she’s completely different from how she opened, she is calculating not reckless

bystander

^ the purple teletubby

Ash
Someone

^ Immovable Objects

Memekingpizza
Marluna
Hazardwaste

^ Movable Objects. I believe all of these players will be readable eventually. I know that all of you are already townreading Memeking but I’m holding off for now, I’d like to see more

Frostwolf103

^ I think Mafia, but could be wrong, sorry if so!

2 Likes

it’s not an insult but moreso the fact you seem to just be on your own without a scumchat to hold your hand or anythin

towny probs

did you really just post a readlist where there is one light townread and two null reads

lmao

2 Likes

it doesn’t really feel like it to me, although admittedly i read maybe 20% of bystander’s posts that game and and half of my read on her was based on volume and her getting run up

but the other part was she had a towny self-righteous response to being voted by luka on day 1, and i haven’t seen that here with the same spirit etc. different game circumstances ofc but it felt to me like she was riding the waves rather than really diving into things this game

1 Like

lmao

i didn’t feel the same sense of you wanting to fill the thread with every thought that goes through your head

i do kind of enjoy the fact that you went from OMGUSing me to immediately interrogating eaves for not scumreading you for the same thing i voted you over

game feels like it’ll be easy tbh

leafia is prob just town, voice in the back of my head was going her claiming her role isn’t AI, that could be a real role as mafia, but response to pressure was typically towny for her, mafia having a motivator in a previous zone game makes it more likely teh role is town in this one. tutuu is clearly town. i think eaves started very strong with the solving and unless they have a stronger range than i assume, they’re town. memeking, ash4fun, and marluna all have moments that are gut towny but not as confident on those. i think chloe has been decent so far, have no knowledge of her range but shrug, not interested n voting her today, evaluate her down the line based on flips.

leaves someone/ash/bystander/frost/hazard as people i’m not actually townreading but i’m inclining more toward giving bystander a pass for today because other people are townreading her and she’s likely to get more readable over time

i had forgotten user someone was actually in the game - has he even posted yet?

2 Likes

VOTE: Hazard

does feel like he’s playing it a bit safe atp

1 Like

[cut to F3 panic]

2 Likes

if i simply refuse to believe i’ll end up in a f3 it won’t happen

3 Likes

u never attacked me tho

1 Like

so are u asking me to 1000 post rnn