Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

i’m going to guess without reading that 3 people have already claimed their role since this is FOL

2 Likes

afsksghkhgkgjkgjdghdfgsdfgsfsd

hm

1 Like

taking on the qualifier here feels like it has some nervous energy

I would prefer to not have to deal with someone coming after me two weeks in for a joke vote by taking it completely out of context.
I also wasn’t entirely sure if people would jump on the joke with me, so it’s just a “makes my life easier” thing.

1 Like

tbh i had the same gut reaction but after some thought i think that’s just an Ash thing? The compulsion to clarify stuff like that
Kinda arete-like

this is townie but i don’t think people need to claim

even aside from the explicit anticlaim mechanics outing more info is not helpful and mafia can have counterplay to knowin people’s roles

so just, like, don’t

1 Like

VOTE: Ash

1 Like

hi

im town btw

Everyone claims town. I guess there is no mafia.

1 Like

From what I can tell there only one “real” wagon of non-numbered ash because of nervousness jitters on day 1. Correct me if I’m wrong. But other than that the other two are just memes. Just trying to get a bearing.

My vote on ash4 isn’t a meme - I thought she was claiming jailor, which is anti-town and encourages other ppl to do the same

So even though the reason for my vote was invalid cuz she was memeing, I’ve just kept my vote there because i don’t feel like moving it yet - no better ideas rn

1 Like

why do people claim that much here though

Leafia immediately claims her role - lock town

1 Like

Anti-claim every night

VOTE: tutuu

1 Like

Would she? That sounds like a bad idea. You of all people would know, dear Marluna pat pat~

Most excellent

How weak exactly?