Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

If I was a wolf, why claim then? I’d be giving up a lot and you know how I play as both alignments. I’m known for claiming early as town. I never do it as a wolf.

I know Chloe is mafia but I like her too much to push her Day 1 :heart:

And besides she hasn’t played in so long!

i feel like i could easily find something that proves this wrong but im way too lazy

but claiming early there is, as i said earlier:

1. “im town because of my role”
  2. rolefishing

i dont really think you’re a wolf anymore from your latest posts, but there are indeed wolf motivations for claiming early

Not impossible honestly. She’s currently null for me. Maybe leaning the slightest bit towards villager right now.

1 Like

ok leafia v tutu v

2 Likes

You are soooo town

You too maybe I haven’t gotten to you yet

ive only stated names so far

2 Likes

great if u read me off that

You can’t and in most cases, it’s -ev for a wolf to claim early.

UNVOTE for now.

1 Like

im not mafia :pouting_cat:

1 Like

I can deduce what you ate for breakfast yesterday from the amount of characters you use per post. Don’t underestimate me.

what did i eat

2 Likes

oiiii oiii oiii oii whooos a sweet wolf cub whoooos a sweet baby wooolffff

i know youre a bit stressed and anxious from having to wolf after such a break but dont you worryyyyy dear chloeeee dont worryyyyy

keep calm and do your besttttt :blush: dont be afraidddd and have fun!!! :blush: kill all the villagerssss!!! :heart:

i love youuuuuuuu!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :kiss:

3 Likes

You ate toast with butter and.blueberry jam.

1 Like

Good Mafia players never reveal their hand. You have a lot to learn.

1 Like

What’s the concern here? Doesn’t Leafia ~always say something like that in the start of the game?

tutuu i needed u here :sob:

hazard’s tone at the start felt so dead and i didnt like it and i never mentioned it cuz i was waiting for more posts then they didnt post more then i forgot then i just remember because this

1 Like