Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

1 error per living member. 3 errors per night

no wait i just re-chevked OP and im wrong. right? i am? they dont gain 1 per body, its 1 total?

i was about to derpclear marluna but now im derpclearing myself

im gonna fuck him up

also i should elaborate on my chloe read i dont wanna let it sit. but let me catch up first. i could be wrong on chloe its my first real time playing with her

1 Like

VOTE: Hazard

actually im gunna just

1 Like

VOTE: unvote d[unvote]unvote[/unvote]

1 Like

DO NOT!!!

NO!

Itā€™s good if we get vannilized. Helpful. Confuse mafia anti-claim. Less points. Less pew pew

i think i fucked that up

you are wrong but its okay i still love u
iā€™d like to ask you to keep in mind that its my first game back regardless of my alignment and i am rusty and i feel like i need to do a Good Job
since i assume thats ur read

1 Like

ā€¦ is zone_q11 the type to include an actual jester role in his game? lmao

can anybody tell me more about ash4fun please?

who is she? sheā€™s a foler? who knows her? is this normal for her? anything you can tell us about her?

she hasnt played in years i donā€™t think
i donā€™t think anyone on this pl knows her - in fact i might be the only one who has played with her before? but i remember nothing of her meta or personality

yw!

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m pretty sure sheā€™s town who just doesnā€™t care about dying and is non-chalant about (jokingly) openwolfing. And then the mech discussion. Like itā€™s all chill. I sense zero fear in her heart. Town

1 Like

Going to head out now so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

2 Likes

yeah shes ballsy as fuck if shes a wolf
that was my hang-up the longer she kept posting lmfao

1 Like

Weird hm

Why hm?

Very weird

Sooooo weird~

I thought you arenā€™t the type of person to write tiny posts like that

How come? Hmmm?

When I rand coven in tos2 I write ā€œhmā€ and ā€œoh wowā€ and filler short messages in chat when I donā€™t know what to say but so I donā€™t get accused of being quiet

these posts make me feel a bit better. more typical town catbae

i actually almost posted about ash4 leaning into townville earlier because of the audacity earlier but decided not to becayse
???
i donā€™t know
i guess i didnt wanna be flooding thread

i should rly just post my thoughts and stop being a doof

anyways tutuu is a villager

1 Like