Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

mafia.gg u can barely read cuz peole just keep tryping

ā€œOne of me and Chloe,ā€ ā€œI donā€™t think itā€™s meā€

i still wanna know what this means btw
are u vengeful or smth lol

Why are you roleguessing :wowee: and no Iā€™m not

vengeful would be a mafia role lol im just trying to figure out why u think uā€™d win a dome

Oh I didnā€™t know. Hmm, I just will

ic reveal while hammering urself

i think im very findable now ftr

wtf

@bystander - are youā€¦okay?

Yay my anchor is here

mmm

do you want to say who it was you targeted?

sup

i think overall heā€™s sounded pretty genuine in his contributions without a reread

that is an archetype i tend to give a free pass to a little too easily but i donā€™t really think i want to go after him today

this is way more mechanical than i remember

this is probably the towniest post heā€™s made because i can think there is some hint of a real thought process

iā€™m having a hard time remembering what posts by him i thought were, like, definitely towny

@Memekingpizza - I know you think Someone is good, do you have reads on the rest of the game at all?

i thought his v-read on frost and not wanting to tie the wagons at EoD was villagery, then on d2 he decided to be more vocal about his townread on Someone and say he wouldnā€™t be voting there (which seems pretty counterintuitive if w/w with marluna) because he was right on frost and wants to be louder about this one

ftr memeking is acting like
literally the exact same as he did as town in the DR invitational
mostly focusing on mechanics, lurking and popping in when he has something to say, and generally having a very pure toan

oh right i guess i should read that

also marluna had an interaction with him that felt like piggybacking off of a villager to get town to take bad night actions