Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

you should keep reading up first tbh

oh, neat. totally missed this context because iā€™m always isoing, fair point

i mean

it doesnā€™t feel like eaves has had any real perspective on the game at all today and has just been voting whoever is the main subject of discussion

i donā€™t get the vibe itā€™s bystander honestly

i donā€™t have any rational justification for this and thereā€™s a part of my mind that says i should be wary but the way sheā€™s posting now doesnā€™t feel like itā€™s in service of a scum win condition

this is just pure gut

lmfao my gut is the exact opposite i thought her noncommittal ā€œtwtbawā€ read was a weak effort to get me to see eaves as v

tho your gut probably has better accuracy
and im also pretty tunneled on eaves rn

and they keep doing shit in the thread that feels like wolves with inside jokes

maybe im insane

Chloe ily

im right huh :joy_cat:

and today eaves has been trying to expand the PoE to include Ash/Hazard, and also focusing on Someone
no consideration that it could be bystander

@bystander did you lie to me say it right now

i thought that was just memeing

idk

i mean in a world where they are w/w you are probably right it is their only play

i just dunno how likely it is

I do it depending on day 4. Iā€™m confident if thereā€™s a double kill itā€™s just Mafia ash and Lefia is town.

i feel like i finally understand why she used the ā€œisnā€™t wolf cuz she has too many possible partnersā€ read on bystander, but didnā€™t apply it to Someone too, when at that point in the game he could literally be partnered with anyone

Someone and Ash were the wagons (which she was completely fine with) and using the same reasoning on him would mean she has less of an excuse to be okay with the status quo

im kinda doing that thing again that i did yesterDay where i get so absorbed in a world that its hard to see things outside of it, but it just makes so much sense to me ugh idk

fwiw i am near certain leafia is town regardless

talk to me about Ash? what makes you think he can be evil

The reason is just something they havenā€™t said and if it get double kills on the next day itā€™s 100% ash in my eyes.

i think eaves is just a wolf at this point
like, thereā€™s no drive anymore
she feels completely deflated
itā€™s just taunting, joking, and voting whoever is convenient

1 Like

oh

okay

yeah memeking can be town

memekings been town tbh
bros just a cute lil villager

1 Like