Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

why is no one active when i am active. this bullshit is not funny :clap: :clap:

i’m awake but i don’t have much to say tbh

what are your reads looking like?

this is a weird game because i feel like normally a flipped scum would produce more info but like half the game ignored marluna’s existence until she became a wagon

Pbbbt

Poe is
Bystander/Eaves/Ash/Someone

I feel like Meme, Chloe and yourself are just town unless one of you three is severely deep wolfing.

Leafia i was contemplating for a while over the last hour and i think she is more likely town then wolf. I feel like leafia scum would be a bit more bite and bark today after a scum kill

okay, and of those names who is most likely scum and why?

leafia is just out of range i’m pretty sure

like it would be slick if she was just partially claiming her role and she was the one that made me 1-shot but i really doubt it

it’s 1 AM for me i probably am not going to be able to wait for a response to that question sorry lmao

1 Like

Sorry i am doing piano practice at the same tome as this

1 Like

Eaves is probably the highest on my scum list with just all their interactions today…
Like town should never do alot of the things they have done like for example town should never want themselves to be hammered.

I mean is there any benefit to doing that?

I fell asleep my bad, I feel like I’m right about Ash and Hazard being a team and there’s a whole post about it that nobody is reading lol

Tbh i’ve been pretty unconfident in everything and reconsidering them for a couple hours lol
Ash especially
Marluna and Ash just had such weird noncommittal reads on eachother that feel lvl-0 wolfy, bleh
But Ash has been villagery… ugh idk

Imma sleep on it
Nighto

Also, Someone’s insistence on Ash and “why is nobody listening to me” attitude feels kinda villagery to me
Mostly gut tho

Now gn

1 Like

Yea I was waiting to see what ash would do after I gave him the game but he just vanished, idk it feels like he gave up

VOTE: Ash

Im torn either way, I just cant unsee it

There’s this great thing called “sleeping”.

I know you said “hazard is townie but i dunno” but i felt like that part was weird to say and it could have been conveyed much more better in wording. But that just gave me a wierd vibe. This could just night ramblings.

Also hi ash