Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

Aw fuck I’ve failed to tryhard I didn’t finish one of those paragraphs.

It’s there , sure, but it’s not presented in a way that makes it feel like Aelin is taking responsibility for it, you know? It feels like this post is intended to make the reader come to their own conclusions, so that she can flexibly explain it away later on.

1 Like

if i sleep through my alarm

uh
i think vulgard and may are probably town
also jar. probably

gn

2 Likes

so…
am i supposed to bullshit a conclusion i dont have? because if thats the way we play town now feel free to kill me

1 Like

Disagree on this one, but not of much value anyway since it’s differing in the way we read ppl
Them just saying “well this sus in a way idk how to explain” is relatable not that scummy to me

2 Likes

whyspers posts look like word vomit to me and i dont know why
nokiel seems vaguely pure, not sure if thats AI or not

I mean, you’re very much asking the wrong person if you want to hear anti-bullshitting-conclusions-one-doesn’t-have opinions.

Obviously, I won’t try to convince you otherwise - you’re free to play however you want - but I think overstating confidence in one’s read is essential to D1 play, because otherwise, the game just… never moves forward. I play by working through theories, overstating my confidence in them, seeing how people react, and adjusting based on that. Like… here, hold on, I’ve said this a bunch of times, let me just find that.

^ What they said. Apparently I’ve not repeated this as many times as I’ve thought, at least in the first few posts of every game I’ve played, and I can’t be bothered to look beyond that.

we fundamentally disagree on this i guess

1 Like

Perhaps the fact that all of these threads where I’m so enthusiastic about lying as town have “mafia won” in their titles should indicate something to me. I refuse to learn what, though.

1 Like

this reminds me of marshal lol

Who

marshal

This explains everything

dont know how much more you want from me
“Someone who used to play on these forums”
well if you dont recognize them by name that doesnt help so why even bother

1 Like

just an exercise in futility and i try and stay away from those

1 Like

suddenly fatigued
might disappear for a lil
thing my medicine is wearing off

thats exactly what i mean, it just feels… offf nbut i cant peg ethier of them ethier individually or together as scum for it i dont know why

2 Likes

Why has Eliza liked this post but said nothing
Regardless yes
It’s very interesting
It feels like the most accurate way I could describe it is being T/T in a neighborhood with each other but that’s obviously not possible in this here darn diddily game
So I stay confused

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

Didn’t like Eliza’s start on Arctic
Have not seen anything redeeming thusfar
My only issue is it almost seems too easy

am back