Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

what feels antagonistic about lemon
this is not at all the impression i got

nya

i might be reading too far into this but whatever

(this is all stuff from directly reading up sorry its not like. more compiled. if i still have energy after this i will look into isos.)

upon looking for stuff regarding antagonistic
im looking at this and its kinda reeking of lamist

maybe the first one i guess but not really the other two lol

i appreciate your efforts right now but i don’t know if it’s really working because it feels more like busywork given the timing but i know you’ve been busy so at the same time i’m just like aaa

retraction of lemon being rand town ftm

1 Like

im
multitasking a lot of things rn so its probably best if i just get through everything and then answer questions so i can be more comprehensive

2 Likes

rn im in class plus reading up plus trying to respond
and im dying! so

1 Like

yike

Anyway

Most of Whysper’s posting is calling people town and even being very hedgy on their one scumread

Think I’m fine with their reasonings and demeanor to not want their immediate removal at this time, but it’s kinda weird that they haven’t had anything eyebrow-raising this entire time

this seems kinda wrong because a lot of what you were seemingly thinking about the game revolved around me in particular mine and may’s interactions so i thought you would have had… more thoughts on either of our alignments after that
y’know the whole internal process thing i expected there to be

defaulting to a townread with no further elaboration feels weh given all of your previous posts where you give the impression that you are thinking about our slots more than anything else

bleh
bleh?!???!??!???

whats your gut say about arctic
is it still relevant rn

this… sounds dumb
sorry arcy uwu
i could delete that but i wont lol
anyway
i think that especially in a 9v2 killing scum is incredibly important
even more so in poisoner where fake poisons can bring an entirely new level of wifom into the game
so… hard disagree
do you even do association reads? i dont remember the last time we played together but i dont remember you doing many association reads

ty vul

ty vul
vul now spitting facts

i think arctics argument about it being bad to kill a wolf is weird and bad and dumb
but also towny?
its a level one read but the balls it would take as a wolf to say “lets not kill wolves” would be incrediby funny but also not worthwihle here

but @Arctic what are you planning, then, for today? Are you trying to execute a wolf? A willaging town? A non-contributor? Because no-vote is not an option.

death

1 Like

my conclusion is that you guys are towny after thinking about it and i am approaching worldbuilding from that mindset at the moment
i can give my full thought process but i dont think it would be very informative because most of it for you is “you feel towny because you have been really accurate from what i remember regarding information surrounding yourself and even if you feel a little weird some of the stuff youre doing doesnt make sense from a wolf perspective” and “may didnt take the immediate out of “oh is it an rt” which i think is towny”

1 Like

so if i see something reading up that intensely challenges that worldview
i will take a new look at it and reevaluate the eliza-vulgard thing
but until then that stuff stands

i mean after a wolf flips i’ll look at who is likely/unlikely to be partnered, and factor this into my read (without staking entire reads on it) but i don’t like to rely on preflips very much

i… don’t actually know
i’m kind of looking at the people voting me and going :really:
if i don’t have a good grasp on the game at eod i don’t mind dying because i’ve been talked about quite a lot so it might be useful, i am slightly worried that without me however the game would become a ghost town.

(also partly because i doubt bean and eliza are both wolves and my flip would prove a point that you can never be accurate from omgus and gutreads (quite literally respectively their reasons for voting me) and it might… make them actually think a little more deeply about the game)

i think i made a mistake while replying to this previously which… lines up yeah
historically im a pretty micro player
sorry for confusion

1 Like

that
yeah
ok
i dont really have thoughts on the top part except “yeah no shit sherlock”
bottom part is dumb
dying is bad and id prefer a non contributor to die day one over a high poster if both are town but i would prefer a dead wolf
but like
if youre town we should want to keep you alive as long as possibe because you interact with a longt of people

beancat (2): Arctic, Nokiel
Arctic (2): ElizaThePsycho, beancat
Aelin (2): May, Vulgard

Not Voting (5): Aelin, Jar, Kanave, Lemonfairy, Whysper

i mean, the problem is if we kill someone who hasn’t been discussed much then we’ll end up in the same situation tomorrow without much more information, regardless of the flip. i suppose we’ll have a poison or nightkill but eh

ultimately it kind of comes down to what my reads are at eod, because i feel like a lot can change up to then. but if i’m not confident on my reads and don’t have a main suspect, i don’t really mind dying, for the sake that it gives probably more information than any other flip would, and then i also won’t have to think about the game

sorry this probably sounds dumb but i’m trying to badly articulate why (for the first time as town) i don’t actually feel bad about dying…
(until i get to dvc and see the two people i thought were wolves were actually wolves)
(except that won’t happen obviously)
(…right?)

yeah that is a thing i guess, and there’s also the problem that i’m… not sure i trust the game to be active enough without me. idk man