Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

BTW, got to mention this, but everything I start typing the name Jar, I keep thinking I’m going to accidentally type Jar Jar and hate that. :ayaya:

1 Like

Really? I haven’t been seeing posts laying out thoughts…

Just read the ISO, I didn’t see big posts, but you are right, the elaborations just seem pretty short. I am still curious on the sudden change in opinion on Beancat.

*everytime

Oof.

Hmmm, I’ll go look again at Vulgard. Not sure if he’s being less wordy in general now. Just always admired his ability to write a lot. :ayaya:

yes my suspicion on you is less compared to the others i have listed

So is the suspicion on Arctic based in part on his posting a lot, or is the posting a lot the only thing countering your suspicion but you think maybe wolves could post a lot anyway?

the latter i think

vulgard is my first choice if we are voting anyone because he seems too sure about people being towns and i have provided the reason why i think it is like this above

i think her commentary at start of day was something that she didn’t come in with predetermined
which she would have were she a wolf

1 Like

Okay, so then what are you suspicious about Arctic mainly? Like, you included quotes for the other 2 you mentioned, but didn’t quote anything about Arctic.

i’m actually trying to keep things short and sweet and simple largely because i don’t want to stifle the game but it looks like this isn’t working

3 Likes

commentary about whysper being poisoned i mean

1 Like

i’m going to let you explore that
this sounds like i’m giving you permission when you’re literally confirmed town but you know what i mean

2 Likes

Yeah, right now I’m working on questioning Jar to see his thoughts on Arctic cause he didn’t really explain much other than including him in his list

this type of response makes me think they’re less likely to be aligned to be honest but i can’t really explain it without it sounding really dumb or made up

Hmmmmm, I don’t feel the same. I could see someone saying that either as aligned or non-aligned I guess, so that particularly response seems NAI for me.

I mean, it is a response that can be seen as so blunt, vague and “bad” if you’re trying to dissociate that it doesn’t feel thought out and thus less wolfy?

pick your poison

you are incorrectly tunneled by a town seth the entire game

or

you are incorrectly suspected by the majority of the town for

gutread
OMGUS
posting a lot
“not considering he could die”

jar’s response is just really blunt like he doesn’t have awareness of arctic trying to do theater with him

i guess i could explain it that way

1 Like