Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

dw i’m suspected for making confident reads

1 Like

Okay yes, I sort of see your point with that. At the same time, it would be great in that respect for making it seem like it isn’t theater. :ayaya:

1 Like

But still, I’ll consider that with the rest

1 Like

Honestly, rn your slot is the one I’m not thinking about much. I’m more curious about Kanave and Bean. But with what Vul outlined I am unsure if I want to pursue Bean, and Eliza is someone I’ve been on most of the game

i thought eliza really believed her read on aelin at eod but if she’s a wolf it would he embarrassing to clear her for that also for aelin’s sake so idk

why did you say “and maybe this” when responding to a post where i was suspecting bean then

because in that same post you say you think it was v/v wagons

Could someone explain Lemon to me rn? I have no idea what to think of them.

unfortunately self voting is disabled in this game as well

1 Like

Actually, given that obvtown comment in their ISO along with the general very open atmosphere in their posts, I can kind of see the townreads on them. Is the obvtowning accurate btw?

Could you explain why self-voting being disabled is bad?

it makes it marginally more difficult to kill myself

I don’t get why that’s a good thing. Is it to flip so that people can take you at your word without hesitation?

oh i was trying to refer to the fact i had nokiel and kanave as two most likely wolves as i changed my mind on bean and thought eliza was fairly towny when pushing aelin

i think this is wolfy from you

2 Likes

I definitely agree. I’ve been thinking how this is making him look worse. Like he’s trying to feign frustration with town playing badly and wanting to just leave the game.

i’m just not sure why you seem so giga tilted by what is ultimately a very chill game with nice people
i guess if that’s the sort of thing you don’t like then maybe you’ve the right to be annoyed but i still don’t really get it
and if it’s the fact you’re being wrongly suspected then uh. i’m being suspected for confidence yet i haven’t complained
just feels like you shouldn’t be feeling this awful? especially if you randed town, i always got the impression you preferred to be town despite having better results as mafia

2 Likes

He should be pushing forward with solving and leaving a legacy if he thinks there’s a chance for his execution

it’s pretty clear that people still aren’t trying to solve my slot from the reasons i’ve been suspected. and if they just went through the effort of actually reading all of my posts they would have the answer. but they aren’t, so the only solution i see to stop people wasting their time pushing me is to flip, and perhaps they’ll start thinking more critically

and seeing this post from today’s IC:

where they are given evidence to disprove their worldview of the game, and then confbias it anyway because “it would be good to make it seem like not theatre if it was actually theatre” has just made me not want to live whatsoever

combine that with the rest of the game suspecting me for voting them “without pressure” (despite my votepost literally mentioning a desire to look at how they responded to the vote), a gutread based on one post at the start of the game, “posting a lot because wolves like to not look suspicious”, and lastly “because he didn’t consider he might die” and “is w/w with someone we haven’t flipped yet” and the picture is pretty bleak

Nokiel (1): Vulgard
Kanave (1): Nokiel

Not Voting (8): Arctic, beancat, ElizaThePsycho, Jar, Kanave, Lemonfairy, May, Whysper

Day ends 2022-12-01T04:00:00Z

okay where do you think we should go after you die
i feel so weird typing this when there are so many hours left but you aren’t even… trying to solve the game i feel

It hardly disproves my worldview. It just slightly gives me pause. But overall I think it is NAI.