Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

I honestly see both of these arguments as legit in hindsight, considering my mindset about these slots previously and how it shifted a bit sometimes.

I’m just not sure why you were so attached to them for so long.

well, I was planning to just look at interactions only and try to ignore my individual read b/c I think that’s probably a more accurate method for me

I’m not getting anywhere rn though

Finish your work, then, you are excused from answering my questions for now. I want to see your solve.

1 Like

Basically, just focus on the thing you said you would do. I’d like to see it before I go to sleep.

1 Like

like, the only thing I would SR Nokiel for individually rn would be jumping on the lemon/Vul scumteam for seemingly 0 reason (felt like it could be like influence from a partner because I can’t really see the progression behind it)

and Kanave wasn’t towny to me at all until EOD3

Lemonfairy (1): Arctic
Kanave (1): Vulgard

Not Voting (4): Kanave, Lemonfairy, May, Nokiel

Majority is 4. Day ends 2022-12-05T04:00:00Z

I really want to punt Lemonfairy despite my reads because I expected her to get to it but she’s just gone.

It’s like Kanave all over again, all the solving seems forced out of her right now.

My reads still tell me she’s probably not a wolf, but if she is a wolf, then uh. Good job, I guess, but also, seriously?

I had a similar take last game when she was town, however. I just found her extremely underwhelming. But she’s not multitabling here, or so she claimed, while that was her excuse last time.

Hm.

May/Vulgard

May on Vul
  1. Which wagons do you think the scum are most likely in? Are they currently bussing?
  2. Who do you think is the most likely nightkill?
Vul on May

I am pretty sure this is just unaligned
also think the way May treats Vul is a lot scummier now that I’m townreading Vul :wowee:

This is an elite crosspost.

woah nice timing

idk I was doing other stuff :wowee:

forgot which one was the next one

May/Kanave and Vul/Kanave

Haven’t been able to get on the forum much as of late and now it’s evening. After backreading and rereading a little, I’m sheeping Arc and getting on the Lemon wagon.

VOTE: Lemonfairy

Hi, sorry I haven’t been here, I have a bunch of shit to do this weekend and haven’t been able to be properly around. I… don’t have a better understanding of the game than when I left, so I should probably start thinking on that, first and foremost.