Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

I just feel… really lost. I don’t have a solve. I failed to create a world where I could make a solve, despite the fact that I was on the right track earlier, because I settled for a bad execution yesterday and failed to react properly. I know it could be Lemon and Vulgard, and that’s where my instinct goes, but no matter what I do, I can’t convince myself I have enough evidence to commit to any one world… but in a game with a two-player scumteam, will I ever?

I know there are the pieces available to me that could help clarify things, but every time I go looking they just… don’t stand out. I see evidence that it could be anyone, because the stress makes me paranoid and the paranoia makes it difficult to judge possibilities from probabilities. Ugh.

I think I’m just going to hard commit to the Kanave/Nokiel world and apologize for being wrong here if Lemonfairy is mafia, and especially if May is mafia as well. I just don’t quite see it. Lemonfairy has been rather underwhelming today and hasn’t done as much as I would like her to, so I won’t be too mad if you vote her out here, and I definitely won’t be mad if she flips mafia, but I think the Kanave/Nokiel universe makes sense.

Leaving my vote where it is and going to sleep, hoping I don’t wake up and check the thread only to see a MAFIA WINS.

so vulgard/may is not a thing
interesting

it was a peripheral concern i’ll admit

i mean i don’t really feel bad if this is wrong

if it is kanave/nokiel then lemon removed the elimination from being between two wolves to a villager. i did afk my vote wrongly but there’s a bit of a difference

The way that Vulgard’s pivoted around into being okay with a Lemon execution makes me feel comfortable enough that this is a hit, I think.

Oh wait goddamnit this is what I get for not reading recent messages. Well It’s Still Sus

yeah i think vulgard is mafia

it would probably be better to kill him because i think he could still be with nokiel instead of lemon

but he’s played this starkly different to the last lylo i saw him in where he was going insane as town

Lemonfairy (2): Arctic, Nokiel
Kanave (1): Vulgard

Not Voting (3): Kanave, Lemonfairy, May

Majority is 4. Day ends 2022-12-05T04:00:00Z

Kanave/May

May on Kanave
Kanave on May

I can see this being w/w potentially
Kanave putting May as their top TR for most of game and then tagging me to look at a case May made does give me some pause b/c it’s quite daring for partners to do something like that but it’s not enough for me to comfortably eliminate the world

Yeah, I think Vulgard/Lemon is the most likely team, but looking back… I can’t really see anyone else Lemon’s partnered with, so I think I’d prefer a Vulgard execution first. We’re testing for the same team either way.

don’t really like how nokiel came back today and did literally no solving once again

and all kanave has done is try to argue why we should kill me and then omgus vulgard

it’s day 4 and the same thing is happening

@May why don’t you think it’s nokiel/kanave anymore

backreading

Looking back through the game, it just… feels like the wolves have had more influence than a team of Nokiel/Kanvae could have been providing to it. The wagons moved in a way where there had to be someone behind the scenes actually trying to do something, and the two of them just… didn’t. They would’ve been more tense on D3 when it looked like either Kanave or Nokiel was going to be executed all day, and I just… didn’t get that sense of urgency in the way wagons moved. Everyone was shrugging and throwing their hands up. The kills had no sense of fear behind them, either - I don’t mean this in a rude way, Jar, if you’re reading this, but wolves don’t kill an inexperienced player like that unless they’re not afraid of the more experienced ones.

I can’t entirely eliminate the possibility of it being those two from my mind, but I’m willing to discount it as unlikely enough to go for Vulgard, and I also… just have to make a call, at this point. Indecisive townies are more easily influenced by wolves.

I can buy this, I was wondering why w!Lemon would have saved me so i was mostly keeping them out of my poes

Alright, I’m going to go make dinner and experience torment. I’m comfortable leaving a VOTE: Vulgard down for now. Ping me if you need me, but I probably won’t be able to respond immediately.

yeah no kanave you aren’t just going to piggyback my solve and do jack shit

if you’re town convince me

Lemonfairy (2): Arctic, Nokiel
Kanave (1): Vulgard
Vulgard (1): May

Not Voting (2): Kanave, Lemonfairy

Majority is 4. Day ends 2022-12-05T04:00:00Z

omg halp
literally if either Arctic or Nokiel aren’t wolves I can get hammered rn